Amp stands for monoblocks

Dear forum members,
I am going to need amp stands for 2 Plinius SA-103s.
Any recommendations ?
Thank you in advance,
Philippe in Brussels

I got a big amp Friday, I ended up getting this and then got a peice if granite counter cut to put on it, but honestly the Auralex platform is nice on its own, and holds 200lbs

Auralex Acoustics SubDude-HT Subwoofer Acoustic Isolation Platform, 1.75" x 22" x 18" https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00COVEJ1E/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_c_api_aCu8BbB4HHZ1T

I realize it says sub, but if you search online it says amp stand

Also see this thread

Thank you Veneet!
What made you choose the Auralex vs the Sanus?

Very affordable here

https://butcherblockacoustics.com/

And elegant too. Good WAF :grinning:

Hi Philippe,

So I use a smaller version of the Auralex under my subs with granite on top. We have wood floors and the foam on the bottom does a great job in dampening the bass through the floor. My wife doesn’t get mad at late night music or movies now. So as it does a good job with dampening vibration I figured that is probably best for an amp sitting on the floor too. The Sanus I liked for the airflow bit it was too high and covered more of my components behind the amp, and it wouldn’t have any vibrational dampening that I could see (I could have put rubber feet, but I worried about ruining the floor)

Thank you Veneet. Makes total sense. I think I will follow in your footsteps :+1:

Anybody else ?

Here is a pic of what it looks like, there is a piece of granite counter top cut to size on top of it

Kick ass! We are blessed!

Very cool Veneet

Thanks! Really happy but am concerned as this now kicks off the cycle of needing a preamp, and a p20!

Beautiful indeed. What kind of speakers ?

They are ATC SCM40

Nice :+1:

Amazon just dispatched the 2 I ordered.
I should have them in the coming days.

Excellent! I hope you like them, I feel like they are very well made for the price

Curious if you got them and if they worked for you

I got them but I am waiting for my second monoblock before deploying them.