Audio Art Statement cables

Opinion on the Audio Art Statement speaker cables and interconnects would be appreciated

I use some of the interconnects in my office system. I agree with some of the reviews - clear lively but not thin sound, excellent extension. Company owner is very accessible and a great guy. Only negative I would say for the price is that they are a bit stiff. not extremely, but enough to matter with small, light components like a mall headphone amp or streamer.

Audio Art is just readily available bulk Neotech wire with terminations, sleeving and a wild markup. The Statement e speaker cable is this made of NES-3004 mk2:

And the Statement e Interconnect is Neotech NEI-3001 mk3:

Both are good cables–i used to use the speaker cable, and still use one run of the interconnect between pre and power amp. You just shouldn’t have to pay a $600 termination fee for off the shelf, low effort parts.

I realize that it has been over 2 years since you posted this, but here goes anyway: Here is a review of my current speaker cables I submitted and was published by the company I purchased them from (website: https://audioartcable.com/products/aac-se-sc-rb), https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Tb0PItuNSgqvne-VpdcmcgMJYfdRhLC7/view?usp=sharing

The Audio Art Cables are nice. I have a full loom of the Statement cables I am selling as I am upgrading to all RAL cables. The Audio Art Statement Cables are nice but I am upgrading for change sake. For the sake of the hobby. Please check my ads on Marketplace if interested.