Complaints

wingsounds13 said Thank you all, and now, let's get back to the friendly exchanges that make this forum the gem that it is.
Well said, J.P.
jeffstarr said Steve, unless there was more than one post deleted, I think the post in question was directed at me.
This is correct, I messed up and misidentified the target of the attack.
If this forum is like most others a member's account can be closed, but his posts will remain.
I do not ban anyone other than spammers. Everyone else is welcome to come and go as they please; that is, there is only self-banning. :) Fortunately most who threaten to never return become active lurkers in a day or two, and then quietly start posting again after a while.

I hope Michael will return It is entirely up to him.

Så er det slut drenge - vil i være så venlige at få mig slettet her fra. M.h.t mit PS audio udstyr så er jeg som sådan skide ligeglad med om det virker eller ej. Jeg har andet udstyr jeg kan gøre brug af. Så ryger alt mit historiske HIFI ud jeg har haft siden 1978 - det var måske også på tide. Aldrig mere Infinity eller PS Audio. KH MMB.

Well, best of luck Michael.

Michael - Denmark said

Så er det slut drenge - vil i være så venlige at få mig slettet her fra. M.h.t mit PS audio udstyr så er jeg som sådan skide ligeglad med om det virker eller ej. Jeg har andet udstyr jeg kan gøre brug af. Så ryger alt mit historiske HIFI ud jeg har haft siden 1978 - det var måske også på tide. Aldrig mere Infinity eller PS Audio. KH MMB.

Via Google Translate:

“Then it’s the end boys - would you be so kind to get me deleted from here. In my PS audio equipment, I do not care whether it works or not. I have other equipment I can use. That’s how all my historical HIFI smokes I’ve been smoking since 1978 - maybe it’s time too. Never More Infinity or PS Audio. KH MMB.”

That’s your choice Michael and we genuinely wish you well. As Elk explained, we don’t generally delete members or their posts except in really extreme cases. You can just stop posting. If you want to come back later, you are welcome.

Michael, you are very welcome to return at any time.

I must say, Michael’s posts were all over the place. Sometimes the posts made perfect sense, others it was “is that what he meant to say?”. My hats off to anyone who can speak a second (or more) language, it’s a serious brain exercise to think in two (or more) cultures. Personally I never learned a language, something I regret now, but the old brain isn’t that flexible anymore. Anyway, it seems Michael does have a language barrier, so his choice of words may have been off (maybe way off). I would give him some slack there, especially since we are in a forum environment where it’s hard to question and/or correct a mistake quickly, at least in contrast to a conversation. What really makes me wonder is if he is relying on Google translate or something similar since the wording seemed real odd at times. Take note of the Google translations of his last two posts, first one is weird, second one not to bad. So I’m with others on encouraging him to stay, just keep in mind we may not fully understand him at times.

As for Elk, well he does have a few things on his plate; day job (lawyer?), being a semi-professional musician, recording other musicians, riding all those motorcycles, driving all those cars, and he always seems to be here on the forum. How does he do it? And do it so well? Beats me …

I think no one can complain about a forum where the forum leader (and few others) welcome a member at any time back, who called him “full of crap, scam and shit” in meanwhile deleted sections of several posts (which didn’t seem to be false translations).

More concession is impossible, customer is king here cool

pmotz said I would give him some slack there, especially since we are in a forum environment where it's hard to question and/or correct a mistake quickly, at least in contrast to a conversation.
I think it best to give everyone a good deal of slack. There are times when it is clear someone has crossed the line, such as succeeding in pissing off Ted (I would have thought it impossible) or declaring another's posts as valueless or calling someone an idiot, but generally the issue is of perception, not bad intent.

We also need to not take things so personally. The mere fact one has an equipment preference, likes a type of sound, thinks certain software is brilliant does not mean you are right or that others cannot be allowed to see things differently. I may like tubes, but your expressing you hate tubes is not a personal attack on me.

pmotz said How does he do it?
Child free, and try to limit it to one girlfriend at a time.

Is this the right room for an argument?

I couldn’t decipher what Michael said, it was all gobbledegook … I take my hat off to the members who could get a grip on it ! From what little I could glean he seemed to change direction with the speed of a subatomic particle - ’ but for the most part I found him to be alright and just overly enthusiastic’ …! I like this forum because there isn’t, as rule, full-out assaults … Lets be honest, in the great scheme, what is this, ------ it’s just a hi-fi forum ! If Elk or any other member was ever to have a go at me / bug me I’d just stop looking in…simple as that ! It is only a forum, not oxygen !! The forum only takes up a miniscule part of my day …

PB - “no, that’s down the hall. This is Abuse.”

• Monty Python

Mark, thanks for clarifying PB’s comment. I’m a little slow today …

Elk has terrible taste in music…he can’t be trusted! :wink:

1 Like
Peanut Butter said

Is this the right room for an argument?

You never know…

“Elk has terrible taste in music…he can’t be trusted! ;-)”

Come on now!!!Elk has been working overtime on his recording projects…Scheesh!!!

92832B34-7219-4C4A-A3D5-90F50ACB3683-7506-000003C6E79190A3.jpeg

This is picture is more accurate than I care to admit. Even worse is when I get obsessed with writing music, sitting in front of the computer.

xianharris said

Elk has terrible taste in music…he can’t be trusted! :wink:

No question.

By the way, I have been listening to a lot of Gardiner’s recordings of Bach cantatas and sacred works after your recent post. His interpretations are distinctive.

It is entirely my responsibility as the sender of the message. The method used to get Elk out of the bush was wrong and unnecessary.

It must of course be punished.

Therefore, I’m sent the following penalty: Blocked for written posts in all forums on close Need help? Got a problem? Ask the PSA Expert | Forums - Where I’m allowed to ask questions about my Ps Audio products.

My English is not at a level that makes me understandable. There will therefore be an increased risk that what I’m writing will be something wrong with English. It can neither he nor I’m served.

So, my English is not good enough to see if Google translate is a help or it’s what I’ve written.

Yours sincerely.

MIchael

PS: This describes my situation very well:

““Anyway, it seems Michael does have a language barrier, so his choice of words may have been off (maybe way off). I would give him some slack there, especially since we are in a forum environment where it’s hard to question and/or correct a mistake quickly, at least in contrast to a conversation. What really makes me wonder is if he is relying on Google translate or something similar since the wording seemed real odd at times. Take note of the Google translations of his last two posts, first one is weird, second one not to bad. So I’m with others on encouraging him to stay, just keep in mind we may not fully understand him at times.””

More love

I am now using my Ps audio with my Rogers ls 3/5 - here in the company of the S300 from Buchardt Audio

20630208_10154968744342857_992586231_o.jpg

Michael, you are welcome to post anywhere you would like.

Elk said

Michael, you are welcome to post anywhere you would like.

Will admin be so kind to block me according to the judgment I apply to myself,
so that I will not be tempted to exhibit my bad English.

Michael, I do not know or understand the source of your anger, but if you do not want to post in a given forum, do not post. If you do not want to post at all, this is fine also. It is entirely up to you.