connecting power conditioner to power plant

Hi,
Recently i bought second hand PS Audio Power Plant Premier.
As I live in Slovakia, my PPP is 230V / 5 outlets version unit. However i do need more than 5 outlets… I am also long time (happy) owner of PS Audio Quintet power conditioner.
Now my question is:
Do you recommend to connect Quintet to Premier to extend it with next 5 outlets and use it together?
If it is recommended, what Premier outlet is appropriate to connect Quintet to? One of the iso zones or “power amp”?

Thanks for advice…

rkosak,

I’ll let Paul or someone official chime in on whether this is preferable sonically, but I have done it without any functional problems. My guess is that it would be perfectly OK.

rkosak said Hi, Recently i bought second hand PS Audio Power Plant Premier. As I live in Slovakia, my PPP is 230V / 5 outlets version unit. However i do need more than 5 outlets... I am also long time (happy) owner of PS Audio Quintet power conditioner. Now my question is: Do you recommend to connect Quintet to Premier to extend it with next 5 outlets and use it together? If it is recommended, what Premier outlet is appropriate to connect Quintet to? One of the iso zones or "power amp"?

Thanks for advice…

Yes, this is perfectly acceptable and any one of the outlets or IsoZones would be fine.

Great! Thanks for info.