DirectStream DAC MKII Released

That’s great! I have accumulated a nice collection of SACD. So I’m ready for an enjoyable Beta testing!

4 Likes

It has been a long long week, waiting for Godot!

3 Likes

I have checked my email regularly to see if there was a shipping confirmation, while on the golf course earlier and that does not happen often. :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Is there a protocol you beta-testers have to follow when reviewing the product, or is it up to the user just to try it out and report back on the user experience?

This is the first time I am a Beta tester, and there was no specific instruction as to how DS MK2 should be evaluated. I plan to test its functions, ease of operation, and of course SQ evaluation.

All this excitement and anticipation is great and joyful to read, and I like being part of it. Perfectly fine and it’s why we have hobbies, but please please please, all the early adopters, please try to post your opinions about the
MK2 uncolored as much as you can manage. I know sometime it’s hard to do. Thanks!

1 Like

But surely someone will say “But I want mine to be read.”

6 Likes

Oh, got the pun.:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Hope you stopped on the 19th hole for a cold adult beverage. It helps the waiting…and waiting

1 Like

I skipped lunch and went home, still not received any email. But no one said they had received a shipping email thus far from the forum, so my guess is none was shipped out. Darn, the waiting continues.

Hopefully we’ll get a comment from Paul?

Unfortunately, nothing shipped Monday as planned. Ugh. Found another small software glitch the engineers were struggling to fix. Fingers crossed for today.

5 Likes

Better to be thorough than to send them out with an issue. No one wants to see all of us complaining about a common problem. The Mk 2 will get here when it gets here. We are all grown ups and can handle the wait!

6 Likes

Doctor Who Reaction GIF

4 Likes

I have been so busy that I forgot to start waiting.

3 Likes

Paul, Thanks for the update, we are not going anywhere, we will be here when its ready.

1 Like

No worries Paul. Better that the betas arrive without issues. Looking forward to receiving one to provide feedback.

A handful are making it out the door in the next hour… We are going in order as they came in so please hang tight. If you don’t get a tracking number yet, be patient. It will take a few days to ship them all out.

12 Likes

Thanks for the Update

2 Likes

:golfing_man:Its time to tee off! Thanks for the update!

1 Like