DirectStream MKII DAC Production Launch Start-up

The exact same thing happened to me with Fedex with payment for rescheduling from Sunday to Monday. The shipment, a guitar, was not delivered and is lost. A claim was put in by the shipper.

ARGH! I hope it is resolved well. A lost guitar! A tragedy.

1 Like

Well. . . after showing it was on the truck for delivery. . . today about 5 it showed “Delayed. . . delivery next business day.”

ARGH. I hope it’s not lost.

Welcome (back) to the forum, Lon.

:wink:

8 posts were split to a new topic: Problems with forum after website upgrade

Imposter! What have you done with our dear old friend, Lon?
Does anybody have a picture of Lon for the milk carton?

2 Likes

Welcome back as Lonson1, hopefully the PSA team recovers your history.

1 Like

Well, my MK2 finally made it here. Sounds great right out of the box.

Note to others: I can’t post any more today, limited to only 6 posts a day as a newbie. So I’m editing this post to add some info.

**First: I really did try to rejuvenate my old account but requesting a new password etc. repeatedly had no results. The forum would not email me back. **

**Second: I don’t seem able to PM anyone in my new newbie status so can’t email Elk etc. **

'Salright. I can live like this. Probably post way too much here and there anyway.

Vince: I don’t stream, just doesn’t appeal to me, and with tens of thousands of discs doesn’t make sense not to spin them. I’ll keep one spinning round the clock.

SteveM – hope yours ships soooooon!

16 Likes

Congrats Lonson! PM Elk–I bet he can restore your original account.

I had a different delivery problem. On Friday I got a FedEx shipment notice for my (second) Mk.2, only to have the notice cancelled shortly thereafter. I emailed PSA and then spoke to them and was told I was next on the list and it should ship Monday. It’s now Wednesday afternoon and still no new shipment notice, and the authorization that had been put on my credit card on Friday seems to have been lifted. Third world problems indeed!

Hope @Elk can help you!

The real OG is back.

6 Likes

Welcome back. That doppelgänger guy was king of creepy.

:wink:

1 Like

Hah, he did have issues.

Yet, he did have an amazing CD collection.

Poor lonson1. I miss him already. :cry:

Those Audio Science guys ambushed him. He was measured for a concrete speaker system by the waterfront :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome back, @lonson,

Some guy was nosing around here yesterday impersonating you as lonson1. As if we would never realize it wasn’t you. Sheesh. I hope you got him thrown off the site. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :rofl:

1 Like

He was last spotted in Facebook jail. :smiley:

2 Likes

Guess what? My beta time is expired!

The Italian dealer is shipping my brand new reworked unit to replace the MK II I was enjoying since December.
Let’s start my second burning in journey, it seems I’m the first and only to experiment that twice.

Wait, wait… oh no! Right now that my room refurbishment is going to be completed and I need to keep the system as similar as possible before/after room changes in order to make comparisons.

Typical unfortunate audiophile coincidences!

5 Likes

Congratulations on a new break-in for MK2, and you have another 20+ break-ins to do on so many things. You better pick one to start with ??? first.

1 Like