DS upgrade kits for international users

Hi Paul,

Could you please advise if the DS upgrade kits will be available online from PSA for us out of US? I’m in Australia and its morning here now :bz

@jazzbug

Only through your local distributor/dealer.

Since the upgrade involves power transformer changes as well as the boards, only 120v kits are available from PSA.

You can place an order through your dealer as well as get any assistance required from them for installing the upgrade.

Mike at Magenta Audio is your best contact @jazzbug. I have my order placed with him.

Indeed, Mike at Magenta will be bringing in update kits. In fact, Mike will be also getting one of the very first DS to try out. Perhaps this week. Although I suspect it will head over to John Darko’s home shortly after.

How long will the upgrade kits be available?

We did 1 year last time, so I suspect the same.

JD does very accurate reviews. He has heard a lot of DACs… This will be interesting.

Slightly off topic, but did anyone miss the news that Mike is now part of a group that has bought the intellectual property of Halcro. The Halcro brand is to be resurrected.

jazzbug said: I'm in Australia and its morning here now :bz

I made a formal application for the upgrade kit from Mike at Magenta Audio yesterday (after advising him that I was interested earlier). He said I would be in line for one of the first ones he gets. Drop him an email and he will fix you up.

how about HK? also will be available???

I made a formal application for the upgrade kit from Mike at Magenta Audio yesterday (after advising him that I was interested earlier). He said I would be in line for one of the first ones he gets. Drop him an email and he will fix you up.

Thx Gents, and rossop & stereophilus, I will email Mike @ Magenta to esquire :-?