For Qobuz users

I cannot, for the life of me, remember how to add this playlist to Roon.

IIRC: Save the playlist in your Qobuz app/account first.

Then look it up and “incorporate” it via Roon.

In the AUDIOPHILE range I have finished my 14th playlist on Qobuz today. As with all the previous ones I gladly and proudly share this one with all of you, my dear fellow audiophiles… Lots of different angles in this list that all sound quite pleasing… Let me know what y’all think…

https://open.qobuz.com/playlist/2612262

5 Likes

Thank you kind sir!

For you Tidal users, I just converted Audiophile Demo 13 and 14, which can be found here: Ronald's Epic Quboz & Tidal Playlist Palooza

4 Likes

What a nice gift! Thank you!

1 Like

Another awesome collection. Thanks!

I have been listening for a couple of hours and haven’t given one song the gong yet. Nice.

1 Like

I love the absolute black I hear between songs. I tense up, wondering what will come next. It’s smooth as babies feet with real friendly eyes.

1 Like

I wonder how your paintings (would) look like… LOL

1 Like

Thanks to among others John Darko’s Youtube clips I was able to complete a new Audiophile Demo 15 playlist. He publishes his “test” music in playlists and I browsed thru them and picked the ones suitable enough for us spoiled high end audio brats. Just to piss him of I added one Diana Krall track… There is so much music beyond the “usual” audiophile stuff, it is unreal. Anyway, here it is… Happy listening…!

https://open.qobuz.com/playlist/2722764

5 Likes

The tracks that either didn’t make in to the Audiophile Demo or otherwise are in the new “Wanders Is Anders 26” list that is given to y’all right here…

https://open.qobuz.com/playlist/2663657

2 Likes

Thanks for your efforts.

Cheers.

1 Like

Damn brother! You are on fire!

Ill convert to Tidal and post in that thread for any non-Qobuzers.

BTW, AD#14 is legit. Thank you much.

2 Likes
1 Like

I’m still relatively new to Qobuz playlists. I appreciate greatly all the folks here who have taken the time to put lists together and share them. But on several I’m finding that any number of individual tracks won’t play. There’s a tag next to the track name that says, “not available,” and if I try to play them I get a message saying, “rights-holders have not permitted streaming of this track.”

Any idea what might cause this? Again, it’s on individual tracks, not whole playlists. And if it makes a difference, this is accessing Qobuz through their iOS app. I’m not at my desktop.

Hi Craig, I hate to say it but that seems to be normal behavior in Qobuz. In time tracks disappear or move to albums released later. I am planning to go thru my playlists soon to try and fix most of those occurrences. Anyway, it is not a problem on your end, it’s an administrative thing at Qobuz. Hope this helps. Greetz, Ronald

Helps a lot, Ronald. I appreciate the response. I thought it might have had something to do with the fact that I was accessing through our office’s public wifi, which I know has some kinds of restrictions on it. But I couldn’t think of any that would apply to some streaming content and not others, when they’re coming from the same source. Thanks again.

There are those items that are initially only available for download and purchase and if it is a newer or new release it may become available for streaming later. Some albums however are only ever available for purchase. Those messages indicate one of those two possibilities.

Any yet other tracks I’ve found are there for a while, then gone only to return after searching for them again.

I suspect they were relicensed and came with a different identifier/index entry that doesn’t ‘connect’ to the original.

That’s become a regular thing on Tidal.

It’s frequency was one of the reasons I decided to give Qobuz a go. To me there isn’t any effective difference between 40 million and 60 million or whatever the numbers…there’s SO much music to enjoy. The experience is so much more meaningful to me.

Tidal does do a better job with volume leveling information but Qobuz is getting better (though totally lacks album leveling.