Furry audio buddies with or on your audio gear

New additions to the family. If you squint, you can just make out the bottom of one of my Anthony Gallo Acoustics DUE speakers in my desktop system.

11 Likes

Snoozing babies! :grin:

Cats can have such engaging and adorable personalities.

2 Likes

My devoted listening buddy… Bentley

9 Likes

I posted about my furry buddy, Miss Jane Doe, here about five years ago. [Note: I couldn’t check the link beforehand, it didn’t take me to my post precisely, it’s #47] She spent a lot of time with me in my listening room the last five years.

I was pretty devastated last Sunday when I found her passed away. She had been her bubbly self the night before without a hint of a problem. Since we had five other cats in the house, I had the Michigan State veterinarian school determine the cause of death and it was heart failure. Didn’t realize that was possible in a five-year-old cat in good health, but apparently it is. It’s been a bad week since she was with me in my listening room much of the time. Below is a more recent (2020) photo of her. I realized too late that I never got a good photo of her in my room. Sorry to dampen the mood of some other fine listening buddies …

15 Likes

Condolences on this unfortunate surprise.

2 Likes

Thanks Tony.

So sorry to learn about your loss of a sweet baby. My condolences go out to you and your family. She was a beautiful kitty.

1 Like

Thanks Chops.

1 Like

Neat cat. Unquestionably lots of personality!

1 Like

Thank you Elk. Oh she had personality alright. The two calico’s we’ve had have been that way. The last one was the “queen” and she led with an iron paw! Miss Jane could be sweet but she put the youngest one in his place. Now he’s kind of lost too. Not sure if it’s he misses her as a “companion” or as a “competitor”.

3 Likes

Very sorry for the loss of your cute little friend. Animals are great, aren’t they?

1 Like

Ron, new avatar? Just when we were getting used to that mug of yours! :smile:

1 Like

Squeaks inspects the new DIY rack. She seems to have approved.

5 Likes

Great story of a wonderful cat.

1 Like

Thanks Ron. Yes they are great … most of the time!

2 Likes

When special loved ones pass …they leave an empty space in our
lives that is very hard to fill…

God Bless you pmotz

Best wishes

3 Likes

Thanks davida, she really was special.

2 Likes

So sorry to learn of your loss, a beautiful companion.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss Pete.

1 Like