Has anyone tried this magic elixir...NPS-1260 3-D Audio enhancer?

I’m not trying to convince anyone of anything. Just sharing a new product that appears to offer a lot of bang for the buck. Isn’t that part of the reason we have an audio fourm?

Yes, my point is that while cords do work, many don’t.

1 Like

Appears—based on what evidence? Based on whose opinion or experiences? It is very nice of you to bring it to our attention, but you are going so far out of your way to defend it—sight unseen!

1 Like

Based on subjective reviews I posted above and my own personal experience having owned and used other products from this company. Hence the word “appears”.

The same discussion and excitement is taking place on this fourm regarding the upcoming DS II, which hasn’t even reached market yet, but because many here have experience with the original DS DAC and other PSA products we’re pretty sure the Mark II will be a smashing hit.

This reminds me of the Ayre “Irrational, But Efficacious” CD, which I own. Seems to help, not sure. But it was only $20 :face_with_monocle:

Cardas sweep vinyl disc which I bought in the early 1990s still does a good job for me. I am considering their new version :grinning:

I cannot believe anyone gives this more that a second’s thought. I would instantly consider someone selling such a product to be a complete charlatan.

There are two possible issues: oxidation and contaminants (usually grease or muck from handling). If your connectors are rusting you need to go live somewhere less humid. Otherwise, Doeoxit, WD-40 or a generic contact cleaner at $10 per can can’t do any harm.

1 Like

http://www.musicweb-international.com/classrev/2005/sep05/Snark.htm

Looney Tunes!!! … Read through this.
My favourite is Hunting the Snark Part 1: "Freezing Your Photographs "

2 Likes

Thread on Audiogon.

The Belts are/were charming people (Peter is no longer with us, I do not know about May). I had a delightful email exchange with May some years ago. They are wonderfully non-combative, non-defensive, open people.

They would send you a sample of their products for free if you sent them a note. You can then determine if it works for you or not.

Yes, I know. I met them at a HiFi show several years ago. “Wired to the moon”… but happy in their own wee world.!

I thought this product was based on the new Hi-tech material “Graphene” which is reported to have ultra conductive properties. In speaking to one expert, he warned that benefits degrade over time; something I have NOT been able to confirm by any users.
I have used DEOXIT Gold for several years and I believe it helps with oxidization and it supposed to plate out gold onto surfaces. This solves oxidation perhaps but does NOT add the super-conductivity purported by this advertising.

1 Like

Welcome @Logan123 !

Disclaimer, I haven’t personally tried this product as of yet, but I have a feeling we’ll be hearing more and more about it. I believe Rick has discovered a product that address the weakest link in every system, the connections between components, and speakers.

Follow up review of NPS after being fully broken in.

http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/equipment/0821/Revisit_NPS_1260_3D_Enhancer_Solution_Review.htm

There’s a new version, supposedly 2x better. The original, NPS-1260, is the real deal. It enhances 3-D w/o changing tonality. After reading the ETM review and then user reports on Audiogon, I gave it a try and heard improvements immediately, although Rick says three days for burn in.

2 Likes

https://highfidelitycables.com/password

Closed temporarily!