Holy moly, Audience line conditioner is blowing my mind

Some time ago the members here expressed they wanted the ability to go back and edit their posts no matter how old they may be. We thus do not lock any posts.

I can’t remember anymore how good that Audience conditioner was. So does it still sound good ,or even better as it and cables to it have settled ?

I soon get my hands on Inakustik ac 3500 P conditioner,looking forward not to share anyone elses impressions over it :sweat:,but i read many good things on Audiogon about it. Dunno if it is rival to powerplants,but costs 1/10 here in EU.

Not once have i heard good sounding filtered line conditioner,but these should be different animals…it all starts from good clean power for sure.

Please let us know what you think of the Inakustik when you get it and have had a chance to listen for a bit.

You can count on that :grinning:

2 Likes

This has to be the weirdest thread I’ve ever seen here. Reminds me of quite a few that go on in one of my TRT forums :^ /

I second Elk’s request and have also been eyeing the Inakustik 3500P. I have been loving their digital Referenz Ethernet and USB cables and have been eyeing the conditioner and their Referenz top of the line AC cords.

My second Referenz ethernet cord finally ran in. Having bought two for my router to streamer and router to UltraRendu and with the referenz USB from UltraRendu to Matrix is beyond stunning simply transforming my digital end in natural sound, imaging and soundstage immersion along with realism to timbre and tone of instrumentals and voices. So much so I still wish I had tried the Referenz HDMI cord also, but do like the WWPS7 rounding out the digital end.

They seem to know their wires in the Referenz line the 3500P apears to share tricks with their AC Referenz cords on internal build.

Did you buy Inakustik power cord for the 3500P supply end too? So far their cords seem like equipment changes giving huge performance gains in SQ.

1 Like

Yeah I edited, don’t trust my image

1 Like

The thread quickly went in a bad direction but it recovered. :slight_smile:

We’re getting better at the Vin Diesel hand brake turn trick. . . .

1 Like

Yeah it comes with their basic 2502 series power cord with c20 connector end to 3500P. If i happen to like that unit then i order better cord later on to it. At the moment i have no other c20 cords available for trial. Just for the fun of it,i also ordered a couple of Inakustik cat6 cables to test with and against cat7 i already have.

The prices here are pricey on the Referenz models.

Cords
Model
Item #
Length
Price
2404 Ref
15 amp
1.0 meter
$2250
2404 Ref
15 amp
1.5 meter
$2500
2404 Ref
15 amp
2.0 meter
$2750
2404 Ref
20 amp
1.0 meter
$2500
2404 Ref
20 amp
1.5 meter
$3000
2404 Ref
20 amp
2.0 meter
$3500
2502F
15 amp
1.0 meter
$750
2502F
15 amp
1.5 meter
$850
2502F
15 amp
2.0 meter
$950
1502F
15 amp
1.0 meter
$650
1502F
15 amp
1.5 meter
$750
1502F
15 amp
2.0 meter
$850

Looking forward to CAT 6 to 7 shoot out.

See if it aligns to this.
http://www.audiodrom.net/en/special-edition-reviews/104-ethernet-rj-45-cables-shootout

I found with CAT7 the rouer to streamer leg is significant in my system and I can here cable swap difference

@Somppsa

Any update on your sourcing a Inakustik 3500P and whether it is worthwhile investment?

No sorry not yet. Today i got mail from importer that he has finally received the products from Germany and shipped them out to me ,so i should have them early next week. Will keep you posted after i have something to say whether it is a handbrake or another Holy moly product, as topic says.

1 Like

Inakustik 3500P has been running in a few days now and my first impressions are not very good so far. I had to rewire all my cables and they need extra settling time as does 3500P. Feels like pretty much same as couple other filtered blocks i tried years ago,earning the name: handbrake. Music sounds recessed,lacking sparkle from midrange up,lack of air and resolution and bass is also more like plastic than real instrument. No excitement or fun to listen so far.

Some of this also goes to basic c19 powercord it came with,making comparing it to my current Furutech block not fair in comparison. I have no other c19 cords to play with.

In any case i let it settle at least a week or two and report back if things change.
Definitely not Holy moly category so far…

I had a Furman elite-15 dm i. Its essentially the same as your Furman with different features. It sounded better than straight into the wall. My Audience AR6 TSSD sounds much better. I also learned that power cords make a world of difference in hearing changes for the better, or not. Looks like, the cleaner the AC the more detectable are the power cables.

1 Like

Audience is a great California brand. I have an AR2p for the office system.

2 Likes

Hi Somppsa,
Might you have any updates on the 3500p?
Thank you!

Hi pepi,

Not much to say about it other than I sent it back. Didn´t work for me and it was just like I said earlier, a bad experience. Try it out if you can but I would look other options getting good power for your gear. PS Audio Powerplant maybe?

I hate to be a complete jerk but go compare an Eaton 9PX with a much better power cable installed and quieter fan to a power plant and you tell me…The power plant still wins because there are huge drawbacks to living with a 9PX. As far as the passive units I do not dig them. I personally use power plants.

This is very interesting because I was recommended this product as well.