Humor

2 Likes

I saw that for the first time Sunday night at a local Kroger. Not the sort of thing I’d feel comfortable putting on the checkout conveyor. So I used the self-check stations. :rofl: Just kidding - I bought some Tillamook instead.

2 Likes

8 Likes

11 Likes

Sent to me by an amateur radio dude . . .

3 Likes

Those meat drippings are going to cause some chaos.

That visual makes me want to go vegetarian!

3 Likes

The president and his advisor were floating high above in a hot air balloon, when the president mused:
“maybe I should throw a $100 bill over the side and make someone happy. Or perhaps 5 $20 bills and make 5 people happy”. To which his advisor said, “how about you throw yourself over the side and make everybody happy”

7 Likes

8 Likes

15 Likes

And if you dip the end of the screws in beeswax they make the system sound better. Of course, one could also use exotic metals.

4 Likes

Black screws would have looked better and you’d never know the unit had been modified.

5 Likes

I set my phone on “Airplane Mode” and now it calls me Shirley.*

*(Stolen from a FB post.)

8 Likes

Shirley, you can’t be serious.

4 Likes

11 Likes

https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/web-view?a=WBMz2Y&c=01FB02GBZ6VXJ4E0H60Q06SKPC&k=3451fe9be5864be7177b6256cd194c91&g=Xw2CzT&m=01GWT0G5075HG4VM0RZD5KKAAF&r=TydG9nb
TMR’s early April Fools email.

7 Likes

My primary care physician has a dry sense of humor. I had to share this story from a visit I had with him earlier this week. I see him every 6 months, and I couldn’t recall when he last ran a blood panel on me, so I asked if it wasn’t time for blood tests.

He checked my chart on his laptop and saw it had been a year, so he starts typing in the order, while I say, “not that I’m looking to get stuck with a needle, mind you.” He continues typing, and without even looking at me, says, “we have a brand new lady in the lab. She’s fresh out of rehab, and her tremors are pretty much under control. But she’s still sensitive about it, so please be nice to her.”

:joy: :rofl: :joy:

12 Likes

For Al

3 Likes

5 Likes

9 Likes