Just ordered a Direct Stream MK2

I’m loving the Synergistic Atmosphere SX Euphoria High Current AC cable with an SR Master Fuse. Very happy…

Expensive ones, the more so the better :rofl:

2 Likes

Common Ground Cable Whisper Elite and Audio Magic M-1 fuse

1 Like

AQ storm series of power cords will match MK2 well. In fact, they will work well with all PSA gears I believe since PSA uses them.

Interestingly, I switched my 1M AQ Dragon Source with a 1.5M Dragon S from the streamer to MK2, and I like the sound better with the longer one on MK2. YMMV of course.

Vmax’s 3M tuning rings will enhance the SQ even more on these cords in my experience.

1 Like

If you really want to scratch your head, switch Ethernet cord ports on your switch. Believe it or not some ports sound better. I am assuming it is based on noise. My bass literally took off.

1 Like

Between the two switches I have 12 ethernet ports :astonished: to evaluate I must play the same song 24 times……

Probably not going to happen when I’m not alone in the house😆

1 Like

Bill

If you don’t set some sort of price limit you are going to just continue to get recommendations for power cords that cost a significant portion of what you paid for the Mk II. Many of these recommendations are going to include significant markup margins to cover the costs of distributors, dealers and over the top advertising budgets. While I’m a firm believer that cables matter there becomes a point where actual engineering and science become obscured by advertising and “paid for” over the top reviews from the popular print and on-line review sources.

5 Likes

Noooooooooooo!

I just can’t add this to my to do list also.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I use a Router/modem switch etcear nighthawk that I first tuned with 3M pieces. After that it made sense to explore the sound between ports. It could be a function of the proximity to wifi antennae since ports are vertical and antennae are at top of unit? Or closeness to the DC Power cable. The Ethernet cables or ports don’t like RF absorber near them but streamer and endpoint sure are particularly sensitive to port location. The digital cables are the same type. The difference compared was just port location.