Login issue

I had to use frode2, because during edit of my profile, the system states that frode already existed as the Display name. It was not this however, what was shown.

That’s similar to how I became stevem2 in a prior forum upgrade.

Something changed on 5/1/14, but not in a good way. I couldn’t log in or sign in. Seems like my profile got completely deleted along with my previous posts. Had to completely re-register so I could post this. Guess I get a clean slate.

Apologize for renewing a 9 year old post. I can’t login. Trying to reset my password, the system says there is no account with my email.

Fortunately, for whatever reason, since I had this window open I am able to move around. However, for accessing my account, the system requires a login and that’s when the issue starts.

I am wondering if a complete re-register is needed. May be someone from PSaudio can respond.

Thanks
Sohail

I have a similar problem all of a sudden.
Both on my iPhone and Windows PC I am logged out and can’t log back in.

On my iPad I am still somewhat logged in, but the format of the forum has completely changed for the worse. I went to change my password on this iPad, but it wants me to login again even though I apparently am logged in. I’m afraid to do so because I might lose everything.

Reach out to customer service. I did and they reactivated my account. Don’t know why the issue cropped up. Didn’t lose any information. You may want to confirm that with them.

1 Like

I’m logged into the forum on my Mac but for some reason I’m logged out on my iPad. The problem is there isn’t a place to log in on the iPad any longer. If I pull down on the screen I can see the log in screen briefly under the Title Bar but not long enough to use it. Can someone help me get logged in again on my iPad? Thanks.

This seems too simple, but I’ll throw it out there … Are you looking at the screen in Portrait mode? If so, have you tried Landscape mode? Since an update in forum software a few weeks back on my iPad I don’t see the whole top of the page unless I am in Landscape mode.

When I joined it said there was already someone named Paul, so I became adifferentpaul

The first username I picked was “Nine Foot Worm, Makes Own Food”
This was not allowed.

Then I tried “The Vodka Family Winstons”
Again, no go.

Then I tried “Crushed Baby Ducklings”.
Again, fail,

So I used my real name and whoo hoo! A Winner!

2 Likes

glad this one failed

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion, I normally use my iPad in landscape mode. I can log in on my phone and if I use Chrome on my iPad but not if I use Safari. One of these pictures is Safari on my iPad and the other is Chrome.

1 Like