My recent experience with Revelation Audio Labs

Where is the is a good “Is it live or is it Ester” meme when you can use one?

1 Like

Are you guys submitting offers or just paying the asking price? Just wondering what kind of discount he would accept.

I submitted an offer which Brad accepted @robwilgus but that is as much as I’m comfortable sharing. I would suggest you do the same.

I just paid the asking price as he had already put a money off offer in my Paypal account.

I also have a DSD Jr. using a Matrix so if the magic doesn’t appear with the Transport, I am certain it will on the Jr. Plus I am daft as Ester will tell you in her odd voice.

terrifying voice

I ordered, and payed asking price yesterday.
It was shipped this morning.

Are you sure?

I have a tracking number, pick up by USPS . A big but I ordered 2 lps from music direct 5 weeks ago. They are in a transfer station for 2 1/2 weeks just sitting there. Only 50 miles from me. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Enter a text number for USPS tracking. He prints labels at home gets a shipping number but does not ship until later for some orders. I recall reading. But there are varied experiences. Mine has not got past the label stage but being patient until i figure he has had enough time to assemble and cryo and whatever else he does for awesome cables.

That has been my experience as well. It doesn’t actually ship until the post office has the package. What you get QUICKLY is evidence that a mailing label has been created.

hate that.

1 Like

Well mine made it past the labeling and onto a truck within 36 hours of purchase so I should be good… (Knock on wood!)

Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 12.01.32 AM

2 Likes

Vince did you call and talk to Brad on the phone? I am getting the impression that doing so gets faster service. I wish I had tried that.

Dammit you guys made me buy a HDMI cable- again. Peer pressure man

1 Like

You guys are right, I just checked my tracking number and the USPS pre- shipment label only has been created. I will just have to wait I am waiting on multiple items that have gone through the USPS mail and are very delayed it’s like they are holding them hostage so I guess waiting was in the cards for me anyway.

I PMed you @aangen

1 Like

My wife who sister imports goods from China stated the US has placed holds on anything but critical medical supplies. Perhaps other goods besides Chinese are involved too. Lot’s of companies sell products but they direct ship from OEMs.

Al, I have to apologize…I looked at the RAL site…I’d somehow gotten it into my head that these things were in the thousands of dollars, hence my earlier dissing of your cablemania. Come to find they’re around the same price as the WW’s. Sigh…

I go through periods with tweaking…maybe 3-6 month cycle. Love It!/Hate It! During the Hate It period, I figuratively have my fingers in my ears, humming loudly to myself.:man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

I do believe that is true, the only thing I am receiving from USPS is my bills. The last tracking update on my other order items are listed as sitting in transfer facilities in the USPS system.

Well my new RAL HDMI cable appears to be on the final leg of its journey. Shipped within 36 hours of placing the order and on track to arrive two weeks after being ordered despite the Covid19 postal woes. No complaints from me!

1 Like