My topics

How about a shortcut or menu that can be used to direct me quickly to the topics I’ve commented on, so I can check if anyone has replied to a specific comment I have made? Also so I don’t forget which topics I’ve commented on.sorry_gif4_gif

Don’t know if it’d work for you, but I’ve been using the “Watch” button for that purpose. Sorta works…

Go to your profile page by clicking on your photo. There you can go directly to any topic you have been involved with. Like this:

Screen-shot-2014-05-15-at-12.14.56-AM.png

Thanks Paul. I’d give you the thumbs up, but, well you know.

4_gif

Paul McGowan said

Go to your profile page by clicking on your photo. There you can go directly to any topic you have been involved with. Like this:

@Paul McGowan - What if one wanted to subscribe to a new topic of interest - one that they've NOT posted to?

That’s easy. Just go to the bottom of the page where there’s the info you see in the screen shot. See where it say “subscribe”? Click that and you will subscribe to the thread.

Screen-shot-2014-05-15-at-2.18.56-PM.png

I see “All RSS” and “Watch” but no “Subscribe”

No Subscribe button for me either.

J.P.

Yup - more details on this thread: http://www.psaudio.com/forum/new-forum-issues/subscriptions-fixed-but-you-will-have-to-save-your-preferences/#p23812

Doh! Ok, I figured it out. Sorry guys. The backend of this forum is complicated and has so many danged options that it’s difficult to figure out. But I did. Thumbs up works as well as subscribe should be working.

Yes, subscribe is now working.

And thumbs up and down?

Yep. We’re good. Thanks Paul. Hope the Bavarian beer is going down nicelybeer_gif

Yes I have been able today to resubscribe and get mail but it still shows me as having zero subscriptions.

Yep, all seems to be working for me too. Even smileys happy-132_gif