New PS Audio speakers?

Thanks Paul. I will probably also upgrade the 700s to 1200s when the speakers are available.

Thanks Paul. Any guidance on how big a room would be needed for the various models (perhaps something to think about providing when you get closer to release)?

1 Like

Paul- given your frequent advocacy of a subwoofer, would any of them be designed to be paired with a sub? The height of the FR30 isn’t a problem, but the depth makes it challenging for a smaller room, esp. when we want to follow your recommendations for placing them away from the back wall. Starting to save my pennies now to get my M700s a friend…

They can all be paired with a subwoofer for sure, though in many cases and rooms you won’t need one. These babies go down to depths people will have jaws dropping over.

Indeed, they are a bit deep but, the good news, they won’t need to be as far from the front wall as most speakers so they should be about even.

6 Likes

Will you or Chris put out some design videos to explain the depth and other aspect of the speakers? I love to hear the story, similar to the BHK and DSD videos.

2 Likes

Soon. We’re working on gathering together some thoughts about this but I don’t want to just off the cuff them. Maybe another month or so.

7 Likes

Great looking speakers! Can’t wait to see the others as well.

2 Likes

I am sorry but not my cup of tea. I prefer traditional furniture looking speakers. And it is important to me. That is just me.

Same with me… walnut… I am into contemporary, but more mid-century modern… and that is walnut.

Speakers have to look more like furniture, and not conspicuous art.

Peace
Bruce in Philly

1 Like