New website what happened to all my products?

Today I tried to control my two P10’s and found all of my registered components are gone. Will this be restored shortly? I continuously use the website to control my equipment.

Right on odd! I had to make a new account just so I could vent my spleen. Worse than the US governments Health Care rollout.

works from a cpu but not an ipad .

al

I managed to log on ok now but my registered products are missing as well

None of my registered products show up either. According to Greg and Mayoura of PS Audio they should be transferred to the new website later this week and to check back for them.

Both of my P10s show up on my iPad and can be controlled there, but not on either my laptop or iPhone. When I try to log in, the website for GlobalNet it states that my “e-mail and password does not match.”

When I had problems signing in with Safari I tried Firefox. With Firefox, I got a message that I needed to reset my password the first time signing in to the new site. That solved the log-in problem. I have been having a different problem with Safari for the last few weeks. At times the page will not stay put, i.e., it jumps to the lower part of the page, making it hard to read some posts. The new website did not fix this. Hasn’t happened with Firefox. (I’ve also had a few kernel panics lately so the problem may be on the Apple side, although I’ve only had the problem with this site).

Glad I am not the only one…

Some weird stuff on my iPhone which is how I view forums 99% of the time.

As a follow-up to my post above regarding my P10s not being able to be controlled on either my iPhone or laptop, I got both of them working now. Turns out that I was using the wrong password when I was asked to log in using my e-mail. My bad :-&

Still nada for me. No control and no listed components in my account. I used my normal account name and password. How can we get this fixed?

nordicbob said: According to Greg and Mayoura of PS Audio they should be transferred to the new website later this week and to check back for them.

I sent an email to Mayoura and got the same reply within 5min. Very good, I reckon!

I am still on the lookout for my Registered Products to show up again. Maybe on Monday? At least I have my right user name back as my posts were listed under someone else’s usernam when the forums came back on line this past Friday. This math stuff really gets tough though. Now if I can only figure out where to get the smily faces (-:

I HAD eight or so products registered, and none expired. Some had over a year remaining on their warranty. Since the new website came online I now have no products showing as registered. I was hoping that the database would get fixed as the new website got sorted out. I now have less confidence in this happening. Who else still has missing registered products?

PSA… What’s up?

Being a community leader does not mean that I have to always be nice. Sometimes it means helping to get things done even when the process is unpleasant. Really, I am trying to be nice about it. :slight_smile:

J.P.

I have had my P10 and PWD2 registrations updated, but I also had my bridge registered previously as well… That is still missing.

wingsounds13 said I HAD eight or so products registered, and none expired. Some had over a year remaining on their warranty. Since the new website came online I now have no products showing as registered. I was hoping that the database would get fixed as the new website got sorted out. I now have less confidence in this happening. Who else still has missing registered products?

PSA… What’s up?

Being a community leader does not mean that I have to always be nice. Sometimes it means helping to get things done even when the process is unpleasant. Really, I am trying to be nice about it. :slight_smile:

J.P.

Mine missing too, just dropped an e mail couple hrs ago if it's still being worked on or do we need to bite bullet and reload. Will post reply when arrives.

Mine is also gone. Please, bring them back.

elandau hoping soon to be gooner4ever.

Same problem with me. No products. Besides not being able to control my P10 or P5 online, I also miss the several years worth of listed CD’s played with the PWT. I hope this gets back on without me having to redo it myself. I would hate to lose all that history.

gooner4ever said Mine is also gone. Please, bring them back.

elandau hoping soon to be gooner4ever.

After a weekend off I am still missing my registered products. Anyone?

We will have to help some of you individually and we’re happy to do so. Give mayoura@psaudio.com an email or call us and we’ll get 'er handled for you.