Registered Products

I thought I saw a reference to this issue, somewhere, but I can’t find it now.

Thus this new topic

My products aren’t listed anymore.

Is there a way to restore them or should I just re-list them?

Thanks JJ

johnjen said I thought I saw a reference to this issue, somewhere, but I can't find it now.

Thus this new topic

My products aren’t listed anymore.

Is there a way to restore them or should I just re-list them?

Thanks JJ

There was something shortly after the new site came up, but I couldn’t find it either. I thought Paul said if we contact psa they would reinstate or you could re-list them. My impression was that they would get the product info from the old database.

I emailed and they said to give them all the info: product, purchase dates, dealer, etc and they would take care of it. Well, I don’t have all of that info anymore; I was relying on psa to retain it. Live and learn.

Yeah I could re-generate much of it, but thought if it were something that could be re-instated instead, that would be ‘better’.

JJ

johnjen said Yeah I could re-generate much of it, but thought if it were something that could be re-instated instead, that would be 'better'.

JJ

Maybe that could still happen if the old database isn’t lost.

I sent tech support a couple emails and after some confusion, they found my registered products. I’m pretty sure the information is on a hard drive at PS Audio somewhere.

Post count got reset but you can’t have everything.

I too had products registered and all disappeared. I am trying to decide how long to wait before getting them to specifically work to restore mine. I guess the question is: are they currently working on restoring the registered product database or are they ‘done’ and relying on those who are still missing registered products to request action?

J.P.

Mine is also missing. I contacted Mayoura and I was told they worked on restoring the products. This was before Paul informed that products where restored for 450 customers so now I don’t know…

Maybe contact Mayoura again if nothing happen.

I’m sure the web guy(s) have a punch list and this topic is on it.

But it isn’t as ‘important’ as say clearing up the functionality of the site itself.

I figured that this topic would ‘help’ prioritize this topic (or not) as more (or fewer) folks would add their input.

JJ

gooner4ever said Mine is also missing. I contacted Mayoura and I was told they worked on restoring the products. This was before Paul informed that products where restored for 450 customers so now I don't know...

Maybe contact Mayoura again if nothing happen.

They restored mine abt week ago

So is there any time estimate from the web team about this issue?

JJ

It would be nice to know if they are still working on it. This is the email I got from sales.

"I just checked and unfortunately your product registrations did not come over.

You may re-register your products now, or send us the following and we can re-register them for you:

Serial numbers

colors

Dates of purchase

Dealer/s you purchased from

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience."

In the future we could just save our products web page and keep that as reference.

When this issue first arose, I took up the offer and sent in my products and SNs. My products promptly appeared on the registered page and all is good.

It took just a few moments to gather the information.

We are not working on it at this point. We’ve ported over thousands of registrations successfully but some slid through the programming cracks, unfortunately. It’s the best we could do. There’s nothing more to be done except handle each missing registration on an individual basis.

As Mayoura wrote to you, that process can be done by the user or we are happy to do it for you. I wish I had better news, but I don’t.20_gif