P10 not displaying THD, Watts and Voltage Graphs when logged on to Control

Tyera, has worked her magic on the database and the results are quite satisfying. Great job Tyera!

Thank you Tyera!! It looks great and informative.

Paul

Yes Thank you Tyera!! from me too.

Has anybody checked the accuracy of the voltage data being recorded in the performance charts? My P3 is set to output 240 volts, but the data being plotted consistently shows 242 volts average rock steady flat line. It’s as if there is a +2V bias being added to the data somehow.

And yes, the presentation of the graphs is now much better than before. Thanks.

“I see we have new graphs online now.”

3.5 days ago I hooked my P10 up to the internet for the first in over a year.

Every thing works fine but the graphs do not have any data on them.

Not that it really matters but just curious where the problem is?

When you are on the performance page for your P10 in Globalnet, does it say that the unit is online?

If you care to email me at davep@psaudio.com with your serial number, I can access it from the factory and see if the data is flowing properly.

Yes, it says device on line.

Email sent with serial number.

Thanks

Check Globalnet again. You will find it working now.

When Tyera restructured the system, we made a decision to not include units that had not been active for over a year. Your device fell into that category. We added it back into the active units list.

Dave P. said When you are on the performance page for your P10 in Globalnet, does it say that the unit is online?

If you care to email me at davep@psaudio.com with your serial number, I can access it from the factory and see if the data is flowing properly.

It appears I have the same issue. I got my P10 connected yesterday, registered etc. I can change the configuration online and the performance page registers the unit as “online” but no data is being displayed and time on Performance page is 14.5Hrs behind (1.25 when local time is 15.58). If it is ok Dave I’ll also send my units serial #.

Thank you in advance. Frank