P10 the oldest firmware?

Does anybody have stored older P10 firmware than 0.34? I am quite boring with 0.41 and trying older soft. Big differences, try it too.

You will be surprised…

I have 22-FMC13 through 39-FMC29 saved. Contact me via PM & we’ll get them to you.

Greg in Mississippi

Please feel free to post them to this thread as others may be interested in having them as well.

A whole bunch of firmware updates appear to be archived on the PS Audio website at:

Resources/Support/downloads (Product Update Archives tab)

I don’t know if this is “all inclusive” but it seems pretty thorough… Another sign of PS Audio’s great customer service and support focus.

Thanks for link, everybody knows this sources, but there are earlier firmware, I would like to try the first one.

I'll be Bach said

A whole bunch of firmware updates appear to be archived on the PS Audio website at:

Resources/Support/downloads (Product Update Archives tab)

I don’t know if this is “all inclusive” but it seems pretty thorough… Another sign of PS Audio’s great customer service and support focus.

DANG! How does one undo a post rating? I went to Up-Rate this one and was a little off the icon and Down-Rated instead. Now it doesn’t let me undo!

I TOTALLY CONCUR & AGREE WITH WHAT BACH SAID! PS Audio has been all about customer service as long as I’ve owned their gear… since 1981 or so!!!

Greg in Mississippi

I gave it a +1 to cancel your accidental -1. Someone else would need to give it another +1 to get it back to positive territory.

Done.

(The little up/down hands strike me as being placed in the wrong order.)

Not the first time this has happened.