Poll Version 2.0 - Color Choice - Black, Silver, Gold, Other?

Now your talking zebra with horizontal stripes…

What next

Best wishes

1 Like

Black sounds better than red, blue sounds better than black, orange sound better than blue, purple sound better than orange, white sounds better than purple. You don’t believe me? Try out those SR fuses and then you know what what I’m talking about.

2 Likes

The zebra stripes were overruled by the woman who has better esthetic taste than me. Or so it seems.

1 Like

Exactly…see how smart you are…couldn’t have composed that one any
better myself…

It’s all in how it all fuses it all together now see…er hear it… :innocent: :grin:

Best wishes

1 Like

Once you go black, you will finish the sentence yourself. :laughing:

Exactly where I’m coming from.

Skunk, panda, harlequin, whitewalls, dominos and saddle shoes…

Love PS Audio silver

2 Likes

I personally like T+A’s top line color very much, a sliver + a hint of gold hue, very tasteful imho. However for their more entry level gear, I like the Black better.

Which one would you prefer?

Silver. To me T+A looks more expensive/refined in silver. The local dealer only brings black in on special order.

1 Like

Could be the photography not doing the silver justice.

1 Like

Kinda want to sell my MK2 as well after watching this. :laughing:

If the black wins, it’ll be because this poll is rigged.
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Just to add complexity to this poll: what do you think about mixing colors in the same system? In my opinion isn’t even thinkable! I’m for total black (and may accept a total silver).
Threads like this comes from the lack of AirLens-like ones?

Please standby…

Here you go @luca.pelliccioli:

1 Like

You are so efficient! Thanks!

1 Like

I like my gear in silver, but the rack in black. I have a combination of silver and black footers too. When they match well, they look nice; in my eyes anyway.

2 Likes

If it works for camera gear it will work for audio gear too:

Here’s the poll I posted on the dCS forum.

Interesting difference.

1 Like