Power Plant Premier display malfunction

Any suggestions on how to fix this display PCA board for my PS Audio Power Plant Premier? After it is powered down and unplugged for a period of time, then turned back on the entire display comes on with random flashing for a few seconds followed by most (not all) of the display going dark. PS Audio no longer services these and I can’t find a replacement display. I’m comfortable with soldering but not with diagnosing the problem. Could it be as easy as replacing one or all capacitors? Is the larger capacitor (might be slightly bulging on the top) the power supply cap?

@jon

Did you find a fix for the PPP Display PCA? I have the exact same issue as you; the Display has only a 1 and also the MODE is lit, just as in your last photo. When I power it down, pull and replace the power cord, then power up, for a few seconds the Display is normal, then it quickly changes to look like your last photo.

Please advise if you have a solution.

Thanks,
Greg

I wish I could help Greg. After a brownout when power came back after six days without power two winters ago this was exactly how my PPP display was. I used it this way without any hitch for about a year and a half and then. . . the dreaded “relay clicking” started happening and got worse and worse. I just parked the darned loved thing and got papal (spousal) dispensation to stick a P10 behind the credenza my wife makes me use in that system and moved a Decware ZLC into the system the P10 was juicing and all has been okay since then.

Thanks very much for the reply.

@waskiewg

Sorry, just seeing your reply. I never found a fix. I was looking online for someone “parting out” a unit but gave up. It otherwise seems to be otherwise functioning normal.