Powerplant P3 network reset

Hi everybody,

After I changed the network settings of my P3 to not using the DHCP, saved config and the device rebooted. I can no longer be able to access the Internal web page now. I remembered the settings of network was changed from DHCP (192.168.0.131) to the static one (192.168.0.249). The blue LED blinks forever and no way connect to my network.

Anyone can help or how to reset the network settings by pressing some combinations of buttons on the machine?

Thanks in advance.

Ken

Welcome, Ken

A bothersome issue.

There may well be a factory reset, although I do not know it.

Does your router need to be setup to recognize the static IP?

Elk said

Welcome, Ken

A bothersome issue.

There may well be a factory reset, although I do not know it.

Does your router need to be setup to recognize the static IP?

Hi Elk,

It seems that the problem not from the router. I used a spare switch hub, 2 cables one connected to the P3 (192.168.0.249) and the other connected to my notebook (which was primarily configured as 192.168.0.248). The result was the same, blue LED blinks and the notebook cannot ping the P3 nor the internal web page be contacted.

Therefore, I guess a factory reset may be my final solution…

Sometimes with network issues it helps to turn everything off (routers, switches, connected devices) and reboot, starting with the router and ending with the problematic component.

stevem2 said

Sometimes with network issues it helps to turn everything off (routers, switches, connected devices) and reboot, starting with the router and ending with the problematic component.

Thank you for your advice. Actually I’ve tried that with the simplest network included one switch, the P3 and one notebook only without including the router & internet.

I guess there maybe somewhere that the network configurations to be saved and it shouldn’t be cleared even I powered off the P3 for overnight.