PS Audio FR 30 - Priced at $ 41,000 in Sweden

Elk you will be nice to delete the post. I’m a sweet young man who does not bother to hear such nonsense. The information comes from PS audio’s Swedish dealer. I’m just a sweet boy and have marketed it further. Now hold up a bunch of amateurs

Marcin and the guys at Perfect Sense are among the most respected dealers in Europe and apparently among the best financed. Their lineup of gear and speakers are unlike anything an American dealer I am aware of can compete with. So I am a bit surprised that he would post this type of information about a product this far in advance but he is apparently getting his information from somewhere. His speakers brands include Zellaton, Borrenson, Verity, Kaiser, Wilson Benesch, Stenheim, Rockport, Tidal, Marten, Boenicke and others. The only obivious omission is Giya. The post makes absolutely no sense other than to see if he can get the curios to pre-order a speaker that doesn’t yet exist.

1 Like

You are completely right…
more love from Denmark

NYHED - PS Audio FR30

Fra PS Audio kan vi nu give mere information om nyheden FR30, flagskibet i den nye række af højttalere fra Boulder-virksomheden.

Det bliver unægtelig interessant at opleve PS Audio’s indtog på highend-højttalermarkedet. Prisen forventes omkring den kvarte million for et sæt FR30, hvor de efterfølgende og mindre modeller selvfølgelig bliver billigere.

Vi forventer at kunne demonstrere FR30 i løbet af første kvartal i 2022. Oplagt bliver det til vores HIGHEND FORÅRSSHOW!

Specifikationer:

Type: 3-vejs gulvhøjttaler i 2-delt kabinet

Frekvensområde: 28-20.000 Hz (-6 dB)

Følsomhed: 88 dB

Nominel Impedans: 4 ohm (minimum 3,2 ohm)

Dimensioner (HxBxD): 154 x 40 x 65 cm

Vægt: 104,5 kg pr. stk

Diskant: 2x3” planar Teonex membran

Mellemtone: 10” planar Teonex membran

Bas: 4 stk 8” basser (front) samt 4 stk 10” passive radiatorer (side)

Here it is from your Danish dealer - you can translate it from Danish yourself

Congratulations on your new speakers

more love Michael

Haha, 28 Hz at -6db seems pretty non-ambiguous as speaker specifications go.

Is PSA saying that the specifications are bogus or just the price?

Quite detailed specs for anyone to invent out of thin air but I don’t know anything about any of these dealers so don’t want to assume anything.

I guess PSA should just clarify

All/FYI:

"The final price is not in place for FR30.

We expect to be able to demonstrate FR30 during the first quarter of 2022. It will be our HIGHEND SPRING SHOW!"

(From the referenced Facebook link)

(At -6db)

Who are the “full range believers” now? I predict name will change by release. I predict PS30.

Not knocking the spec (if it’s right), just that the name is poorly chosen for that spec. Save FR predicate for later, more- capable speakers that go lower.

That’s full enough for me :thinking:

There is nothing about it in the Swedish message … it is the one that was sent first … It is a mistake was PS audio and the way they inform … thus the case is out of the world for me

I have not written anything about it, I have just passed on their information and photos - the information and photos they have probably received from PS Audio …

Paul 172 x :sleeping: The two companies have high credibility in Europe … it’s not a jerk shop

I stay completely out of this debate … PS audio must have delivered photos and information to their points of sale - so please do not wipe it off me or their points of sale.

They were expecting to release at RMAF 2 weeks ago. Maybe in expectation of that they sent out to foreign dealers and said okay to publish after X date.

Just a guess.

Then RMAF canceled and maybe got some wires crossed???

I’m sure they’ll clarity

Again the Swedish company broadcasts the news. I look it up here … The Danish company broadcasts their news after I have posted the news

Misinformation comes from everywhere. This could have been a miscommunication on anyone’s part. When the speakers are released into the wild, the specs will no doubt be revealed. I’m glad you shared the info. It makes for solid conversation and humorous debate.

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

@michael-denmark Thank you for posting! Is nice to see more photos of the FR-30!!

1 Like

Whoa! They’re wireless??? :joy: Or should I say “galvanically isolated”…

2 Likes
  1. kvartal: Januar, februar, marts - it says they are coming to the store - Which fair they are then included in is a completely different talk

Just a small selection … I have looked up several photos from the hifi fair where there are demonstrations Ps audio

5 Likes

Agreed, but I have learned that specs say not much.

Listening to them is worthwhile.

2 Likes

:star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like