PS Connect

Good to hear. I tried it the other way with the PS- Audio app on iEast products some time ago.

Strata is not AirPlay compatible

Yes it is
I’ve used it

You might be one of the lucky ones because most of the users do not have that compatibility. It’s a bummer that it’s not universal, but that’s awesome for you!

Is there a glitch possibly?

I had another user do a bridge reset and Airplay opened up.

I just get home and I tried with my iPhone and my macbook and both doesn’t detect the strata with AirPlay.

Can someone confirm if a reset or an update can add this options?

Thank you!

That’s very interesting, but I thought I saw in several post that there was not any intended compatibility and that if it works then you got lucky. Would love to know a work around or a way to force the communication w AirPlay.

1 Like

Hello folks! Just had an idea on this - what version of iOS are y’all running? Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

I started having trouble with it once I updated my phone to IOS 14. I’m guessing it’s related. Barry is on it and should have a fix for us soon.

1 Like

You’re the best, jamesh :heart:

It stop working on ios 13 I uninstall it and wasn’t able to reinstall it at all than I upgraded to ios 14 and I had same issue

Barry and co are aware. They’re hopping on it right now. Thanks for the patience!

Any progress?

Thank you

Yes, definitely progress. There have been a number of phones calls with Apple. I wasn’t aware of this but they have very strict stipulations behind having an app in their store. I wouldn’t have guessed this with all of the rubbish apps that are in the app store.

1 Like

Nice, can’t wait, having it in the app store will help for updates too.

Thank you!

1 Like

In the meantime, this app is free and works great https://apps.apple.com/us/app/muzo-player/id820046906

1 Like

Thank you, I’m using that one for now and it work ok!

If I can suggest something… it will be very nice to see a power on/off button in the app.

Again thank you!

Got my Strata last week and signed up for Tidal’s Black Friday deal to try out their MQA recordings. I’m able to run Spotify through the PS Connect Android app, but Tidal won’t work. I’ve linked my account and when I select a track to stream to the Strata, the artist and title will appear on the Strata screen, but the song won’t play. On the app, the track screen shows the artist and title, but the time bar lists 00:00 at both the start and the end. You can press the play button, but it doesn’t start the track. Selecting another song on the playlist updates the screens on the app and the Strata, but still the track won’t play. Any ideas?

Welcome Skeevo! Weird, I haven’t heard this happening before nor have I experienced it. Is there any configuration of playing a specific track, album, or artist that gets it to start? Example would be instead of pressing on a specific track, does it play if you press play on an album?

I just tried playing a playlist, album and artist with no luck. So far I haven’t been able to stream any Tidal track through the Strata. I tried closing down all apps and just opening the PS Connect app to start the Tidal stream (thinking there might be a conflict with the Spotify app), but no luck there either. I’m able to adjust the volume in the PS Connect app with a Tidal track selected, which is reflected on the Stellar, but can’t get the track to start. I’ve included a screenshot of my phone showing the 00:00 at both ends of the timeline.