Room for improvement on customer service

My Degritter is leaking. The problem is an o-ring. Degritter’s response to my email was immediate and meticulous. Their follow-ups as well.
I accepted their offer to send me a new o-ring with instructions.
If that doesn’t work, they offered to send me a new machine, with a return label and they will arrange pick up at my residence, all at no cost to me.
Great service should exceed the customer’s expectations.

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree more. The problem we have uncovered, thanks to some of these issues, is that while FeDEX shipments automatically ping the customer of its status the USPS does not. That’s now fixed and should work the same way as FeDEX.

6 Likes

Yes, something very good came of this thread. The lack of email notification when we ship things USPS has been a thorn in my side since I started. Now no longer an issue!! :raised_hands:

4 Likes

I truly appreciate PSA taking care of me. Glad it also brought about some process improvement.

1 Like

Appreciate the help and patience.

2 Likes

In my case. Its happening to a few Sprouts. A bit concerning for me. Will it fail again sometime in the future?

Sprout100 clicking noise/won’t power on - Audio Components / Integrateds - PS Audio

Not to mention that fact that it’s kind of human nature to complain about products in public forums far more frequently than to praise them. People who are happy tend to just shut up and enjoy their stuff.

4 Likes

I just remembered the goalkeeper’s analogy. No matter how many goals he/she saves, people will only remember the ones he/she missed :unamused:

5 Likes

I just sent in an email needing a new download of the setup reference guide and got a reply with a new link within 6 minutes. Thank you Zach!

4 Likes

Given the state of affairs, I’ve just learned to lean into what brings me peace. I may be in the minority, but I’m pleased to get my packages in working, undamaged condition, regardless of if they’re a few days late. Consider our hobby and the luxury of it all. We are truly fortunate, IMO.

7 Likes

Absolutely…!!! Yes!!!

2 Likes

Looks like the Degritter Team are strong communicators with clear follow-up when an issue arises.

1 Like

Just when did this kick-in?

Your silence in other matters can not be put at the feet of USPS. As I had contacted you as requested and have had no response. I believe I have been rather patient after all since this has played out since January 13 of this year. Some of the problems I encountered preceded January, and COVID as well. I did receive my remote but no notification that it had shipped, so possibly prior to the change in automated USPS notification.

I do thank-you for taking my defective PST back as well as my P15 which continuously locked up when attached to my network via an ethernet cable. Life wold have been simpler had your team included the documents, power cords and remotes I included with my DSD DAC for repair. I understand mistakes can be made, but in my case they originated at PSA for all three recent purchases. I have not had an experience similar to this with any other audio manufacturer, or local audio retailer. At this point I am glad to say the issues are now resolved and find it unfortunate that repeatedly I had to bring it up on the Forum to get any meaningful corrective action. This goes back to a non-functional DSD DAC received in 2019, a P15 that locked up received in early October 2021, and a PST that did not withstand a 72 hour burn in and took out my DSD DAC in the process. Others may comment that they did not have issues, and that’s great. From where I stand three isolated purchases each with problems which has been my total purchasing experience with PS Audio. So my experience differs from others to a degree. A measure of a company’s integrity is how they deal with rough weather, not just fair sailing.

1 Like

Have things improved at the office? I left messages and emailed Support on February 7th…still no response.

I live in Boulder so I can bring over my transport (again) as soon as you guys are ready. I’d really like to get it fixed once and for all…thank you.

1 Like

@Paul Uhhh…your Boys shipped me a brand new remote when I sent my DSSr. to get the input board replaced on an RMA last year. WTF am I gonna do with two universal PS Audio remotes ? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

So yeah, I payed it forward for @jazzophile, As you’ve put it so many times, we are an International HiFi Family whether we own, owned, or don’t/won’t PS Audio equipment.

It’s all good Boys. Mike received the remote yesterday.

Joey G

9 Likes

Well done!

2 Likes

Woo Hoo! Thanks.

1 Like

Can you email me directly please?

Something somewhat related (or unrelated); My wife had to wait for a total of 5 hours on the phone for Disney customer service to make a minor change for our trip. It’s a strange world in which we living right now.