Sad day for me. No, nobody died

House sold. We have the new house but not room for me…yet.

System all packed up.

This is most of it. Move to new house safe and sound but will be in boxes for a bit.

13 Likes

I hate moving.

5 Likes

Congratulations.

Will be fun to set up in a new room.

SEE

PS

I (also) hate moving.

2 Likes

Congrats?…. I hope you are back in service soon!

2 Likes

Yeah I hate moving. Somehow days of packing and moving and it’s barely a dent. Ugh.

1 Like

Sometimes changes in life may bring new vitality, new energy and new opportunities. Be patient! Good luck!

5 Likes

Yes, congrats Luca and good luck!
I suspect you weren’t moving, if there wasn’t some sort of upgrade path ahead in your audiophile journey…
Keep us informed!

1 Like

We did the same thing last March and just recently got everything going again. Hopefully it is our last move.
The good thing about it is that you can take your time putting it back together in the new space.
Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

I’ve found that after not listening to my system for a while I appreciate it even more when I get it back. It should sound even better.

1 Like

I’m still hunting for stuff after my move in Oct of last year.

3 Likes

This too shall pass.

3 Likes

The physical act of moving and subsequent inconvenience is a bit unsettling to say the least. On the other hand the transition to a new space and neighborhood opens up multiple opportunities, and that is where the fun lies.

1 Like

Congratulations, and good luck in your new digs.

Hopefully, you’ll have some time to stop by and say hello from time to time until things get settled.

Wait, were you hoping somebody would die?

1 Like

Dark or not, that was funny.

1 Like