Strange Bridge 2 Roon issue

The issues between the Bridge and Roon are not one sided, which is always an interesting challenge for Bothe the Roon engineers and PS Audio engineers.

Is there any word on a solution?

Hey Kyle! (and others!)

We are currently, as of this morning, service is testing a new internal test Bridge II code that addresses and mayyy solve this issue. We are doing a thorough test and we’ll see if this does the trick! We will keep everybody updated and hopefully have this solved soon enough. Thanks for your patience and dedication everyone.

Contact me @ tjt@psaudio.com if you need any help in the meantime!

Thank you for the response.

Thank you.
How about the well documented and long standing issue of ticks on DSD files ?

1 Like

Hey Phillippe,

That is definitely priority, but I do not believe was able to be addressed in this update.

I understand this has been an ongoing issue and as Paul said, it’s a challenge for engineers on both sides. I wish I had the magic wand for this one!

I’m hoping that is the next fix, that will be here before we know it.

Thanks!

Ok thank you

What is the status on the BII update?

I have the exact issue (burst of static) and even started a post on it before realizing this thread is the same issue.

https://forum.psaudio.com/t/ds-dac-static-when-pausing-96-24-songs-using-roon/12050

You can sign up for the beta of the update read from here:

Thank you for the reference. I’ll follow that thread.

1 Like

We’re beta testing the fix now. Looks very promising.

1 Like

Thanks @Paul. Good to hear. I’ve been muting the DSD while switching songs with different bit rates as a safety precaution - Seems to be a good workaround.