System Photos!

I’ve described my active two channel system and that it’s the L/R of a 7.1.4 system. There’s a lot of absorption, including panels and large RPG bass traps. Here are a couple of photos:

Main L/R Active speakers, my own active method using a DEQX (digital equalisation and crossover) crossover which provides three coax S/PDIF outputs to three Directstreams then into a pair of BHK 250s for mids/tweeters and a Crown CE4000 (located in the adjoining room) for bass. Under the 55" 4K OLED TV is a pair of PMC MB1s which form the centre channel. There’s a Denon X6200 receiver - the sub channel is split between a pair of my own MDF boxes (each with a pair of 15" Gauss drivers) driven by a Crown CE2000 amp plus a Velodyne DD18+ for the very low stuff. There’s an OPPO UDP203 4K player. There’s clearly a lot of other boxes with old CD/SACD players, some old turntables etc. etc.

Rear photo - the settee that I sit on, Sony 260 4K projector, four Leak 2075s as surround/rear speakers, four PMC Wafer 1 speakers on the ceiling:

15 Likes