I have a new P5 and I have a couple of questions about turning it on and off.
- Does the PS Audio logo do anything? On my DS Jr it puts the unit in standby. On the P5 it does nada.
- I used the remote to turn the unit off tonight to see what it did. I have my integrated amp pulled into zone D and it stayed on longer than the other zones. Is that normal?
- How best to turn it back on after I used the remote to turn it off? I used the remote to turn it back on because again the logo button does not seem to do anything.
- When it powered back up everything came up at once. I figured that there would be a smallish delay on zones A, B and C. Maybe that's something I need to set up.
- I won't turn it off often but I do go away on business trips once in a while and I like to turn my gear off completely when I do so. Using the switch on the back panel is a PIA so I am looking for a quick and easy way to accomplish this.
- The manual is not very helpful about any of this.