We also love cars

That’s a purdy sum beach right there :smile:

1 Like

Really nice! Get the wheel insurance for the center locks!

Watching totally non-related YouTube videos about old 3rd gen (2001-2006) Lexus LS430’s, just like the 2001 that I brought home today as I’m selling my 370Z.

Time for a new Dual Monitor Wallpapers. New i9 laptop, new Corvette wall paper…

3 Likes

4 Likes

Since selling my BMW 1M, I’ve been driving electric. Installed a rear sway bar on my Bolt today. With Bilstein shocks, the result is considerably better handling.
6ˆ)

1 Like

Nice GL1000 in the background. We also love motorcycles. I currently own a BMW R1200RT and attempted to restore a '77 R100RS. Could never get the front suspension right.

2 Likes

@cugething - since you are a Ford guy, here is something I spent a few years building for my sweetie… won best in show the first show it was in… 56 Thunderbird and she drives it every day…

3 Likes

OH my… Beautiful Baby T…well done …drool drool…

@cugething - yeah - go on the we like cars too… the forum participants have some pretty cool cars…

Copy that

@badbeef - It was my wife’s first show and she won best in show 3rd. Her trophy was bigger than my best hot rot for my Deuce a few years back and she always reminds me about what a loser I am for a smaller trophy… She is in the pic (blond, standing next to her friend w/ the newer Tbird.)

1 Like

Hey Galen - we need Iconoclast Engine Wiring…

My Ford sounds like (“awful”, edited by Forum software), know what I’m sayin’?

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

New wire might work, but no wires in my 2017 MB E300 say maybe not. The turbo engine sounds like it is chewing gravel outside the car. This with no high-tension plug wires.

Galen

2 Likes

From outside they sound like diesels

You do great work.

@lonson - thanks Lon. I have an amazing wife who inspires me…:nerd_face::sunglasses:

1 Like

Richard, that is one beautiful car! Great job! An every day driver!!!

1 Like

Maaaaaan, you have my pop’s dream T-Bird too. So blessed.

1 Like

@RonP - course you could pull out my favorite tool for polishing the Z06

2 Likes