What are you listening to/watching on YouTube?

Great acoustic track from Devin Townsend.
What a voice!

Pretty interesting colors and geometry of the North Star.

1 Like

The geometry and colors are all in the lens/camera, with some added atmospheric distortions. You could point that camera at any distant light source and get similar results.

Stellar Visions!!!

1 Like

I can see it happening soon: “Hey! Get off my lawn!”

1 Like

I let 'em run around in the yard, but the price they pay is that I go out and debunk their closely held beliefs.

2 Likes

Didn’t debunk anything. For one, not exactly the same affect, and I can use the same flimsy evidence to suggest that Buzz Aldrin didn’t land on the moon, because he admitted on national TV that what people saw when they watched the moon landing, was animation. Does that mean they didn’t land on the Moon? I have my suspicions, but it doesn’t prove that they didn’t.

This silliness went through the conspiracy enthusiast sites back in February.

Footage of Armstrong and Aldrin walking on the moon was authentic.

Parts of the broadcast showing the landing were animations because there was not a camera already waiting on the moon to film the first humans walking there. (They should have asked an alien living on the moon to hold the camera.)

The network’s coverage stated at the time parts of the footage were not real. That is, everyone knew parts were not “real.”

The televised coverage was provided by a camera built into the lander near the ladder Armstrong used. He pulled a handle, the compartment opened, and it began filming. Pretty neat.

I propose this thread be limited to music on YouTube or topics related to music.

Agreed?

2 Likes

That’s why I said it was flimsy evidence.

Oh great. Now I lost 5 bucks.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

She has a really good rant about flat earthers with their heads stuck in the online world and they dont think science based things that we have done in the past are valid.

1 Like

Looks fun!

Lost musical timescape…

1 Like

A quite comprehensive Zep history collection. Perhaps not my favorite Zep album (awfully close) but it did have the biggest impact on me - partially due to being 15 and playing keys when it came out. Three parts, the Tube will prompt…