What are you listening to/watching on YouTube?

The top of Gibson’s “Custom Shop” Les Pauls go beyond $11K.
A real 1959 will sell in the $400,000-500,000 range.

1 Like

Now that’s some money!

and yet none of them stay in tune

*runs away

Here’s CME’s “Exclusives” page for Gibsons. I can’t imagine Rhett could afford anything much above these. The acoustic B-Bender wasn’t for sale, and I’m not sure if they were playing some other equally exotic Les Paul.

It’s a bit drawn out but very interesting

Trippy AI illustrated lyrics.

2 Likes

That should be fun!

Pretty friggin amazing for a 5K, including the stands.

2 Likes

The Asians are crazy sometimes…but they don’t just discuss, they try it! The result is obvious even by an iPad over YouTube…

I enjoy watching/listening to Audiophile Junkie’s reviews and coverage of audio shows. Does a great job.

1 Like

He was great. I saw him live as a guest host on the tonight show when I was stationed in CA years ago. He opened that night with a smokin version of Wabash cannonball.

5 Likes

I saw him live at a country fair back when Hee Haw was an item.

1 Like

Love a lot of things about this: The 80’s tech (I had one of those Tascam Portastudios); the fact that he wrote the guitar riffs to Message In A Bottle, not Andy; that he’s like this casual Fashion Model/Man of the People Bloke who has evolved over time into something resembling Landed Gentry both in terms of comportment and speech.

Michael Gerson who died yesterday. Didn’t agree with him often but always respected him. He was considered and compassionate.

1 Like

So sad to hear this. The last time I saw him on PBS, he was sitting in for David Brooks on the Friday discussion with Jonathan Capehart. It was painful to see how he struggled with his condition.
I didn’t agree with him on many issues, but respected his opinions, professionalism and humanity.

2 Likes

I’ve been a Good Morning Bedlam fan for awhile, but this was my first time hearing their friend Brooke Surgener. She’s obviously a talented songwriter and musician.

2 Likes

I remember hearing these speakers years ago at a local dealer and being blown away. Sounds like they still hold up to today’s standards and then some.

2 Likes

Drawing a blank on who at the moment, but someone here on the Forums has them.