What SACD Player Are You Using?

I’m using a Denon DCD-1600NE

Oppo 105D

PS Audio DMP.

I’m using a Denon DCD-2500NE : )

Esoteric SA-50

2 Likes

How do you like it?

My Denon can be picky with discs that are even a little scratched.

Office System: Denon DVD 2900
Big Rig at Home: PS Audio DirectStream Memory Player

FWIW

Sony UBP-X1000ES with HDMI Video to HDMI I2S adapters feeding DirectStream Sr. DAC.

1 Like

I’m using my PS Audio DMP to DSD combo in my main system, and Oppo UDP-205 in my audio/visual system, and a Pioneer Elite universal (blu-ray) player in my headphone only system for SACD.

2 Likes

Mark Levinson 390S. I think it does a good job. It can be picky with discs that are home burned by minor artists. I have one from Rachel Flowers that I love. It flat won’t play that one.

1 Like

I have a McCormack Deluxe UDP-1, Conrad-Johnson Edition.

I recently ripped all of my SACDs and play the DSF files through my Auralic Altair G1 DAC/Streamer.

OPPO 105EU with the I2S mod from Seul.

1 Like

Marantz SA8005

1 Like

I use a
OPPO UDP-205

3 Likes

Fully modded Oppo 203 for use as a I2S transport. Parts purchased from oppomod.com

I was making it to compete with the DMP, completed before the PST was introduced. Audio performance probably won’t give the PST a run for the money but the video performance blows it away! :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Marantz SA-10

2 Likes

Fully modded 203 from Oppomod here too although I don’t listen to discs very much at all. I should sell it I guess. . .

1 Like

I used to have a Marantz SA-KI SACD player which I loved but had to sell it because I found a great deal on a locally owned Directstream Dac. The SA-KI is the sibling to the SA-10 minus balanced output.

1 Like

Using OPPO 205 and loving the app that enables remote control
from my tablet…

2 Likes

Great app better player David. Unfortunately you still have to get up and change the disc!

1 Like