Your drink of choice

Having some of this tonight. It is awesome. Hard to get now. I am so glad I picked it up last year.

3 Likes

Trying some fancy mezcal tonight. Oh I’m a fan already. Loads of complex flavor. Still not sure how this differs from tequila.

3 Likes

Here is a good explanation of the difference between tequila and Mezcal.

Personally, I tend to like the more complex flavors of Mezcal over Tequilla.

Another Mezcal you might want to try is Ilegal Mezcal.

2 Likes

Love Lagavulin

4 Likes

3 Likes

Looks like a cap from Bell’s Brewery, a favorite, but not familiar with this one.

The current Octoberfest. Good stuff👍🏼

4 Likes

Tonight, with chocolate, dried fruit, and English Stilton.

8 Likes

Have you been to Portugal? We are going next Fall!

No, not yet. Covid stole one opportunity, we are working on another — 2023/24 hopefully.

1 Like

Nice. I drank my last '83 this past winter. Still have an '83 Warres that I’m saving for next year.

Oh yum!

1 Like

I have 1977 Taylor, 1970 Fonseca for some upcoming occasions.
I have not touched the 1994 Taylor, Graham, Warres, etc .

1 Like

Trying this sherry aged Patron. Quite complex and nice.

2 Likes

Had this a few weeks ago, ordered a bottle.

Update

1 Like

I bought this in a bundle from a regular supplier. It’s the most extraordinary coffee I’ve ever tasted. I checked the price as I’m going to one of their shops tomorrow. Wow. $100/kg. But it’s that good.

1 Like

Try Juan Valdez if you haven’t tried it yet…

Found a Mag of this a couple years ago, the secret is every time I get a new (750ml) bottle I pour it into the mag bottle. That way it seems to last forever. But it’s getting harder to find here in Ohio. Couple years ago it was on the shelf, then it moved behind the counter, now it’s all but disappeared.

3 Likes

I got a couple of these recently at $100 a bottle. :grinning:

3 Likes

I don’t think I want to try coffee that good.