3.6.17 Bridge II update software live

Basically, you have to power cycle the DSD before every update. So shut it down, wait 30 seconds and reboot the DSD.

1. You need a windows computer
  2. Download MConnectSetup.exe in a folder of your choice.
  3. Download Firmware 3.5.1 also in a folder of your choice.
  4. Run MConnectSetup.exe as admin (right mousekey)
  5. In the Network Adapter List select your NIC.
  6. Click on the Name of your Bridge II in the device list. All the bridge tech-infos are shown in the right window.
  7. Click “Update” in the right bottom corner.

1. Click “Choose File”.

1. The dialog opens. Highlight your downloadet firmware-file and click “Open”. Remark: My fimware-files are renamed for better understanding.

1. Now you can see the name of your choosen file in the dialog. If it is the right file, then finally click “Update”

1. Note: There will be NO progress bar like you know it from other apps. But in the blue window of the DSD appears a white lettering “Firmware Update”. From that moment you do nothing but wait. It takes between 3 and 5 minutes, then the update is done. At the end of the update the DSD will reboot automaticly. After the reboot it lasts about 30 Sekeonds, then the NIC symbol shold turn from red to green color. All should be fine. If not, pray and ask PS Audio for kindly help.

Conclusion: Everything you do, you do on your own responsibility. I explained it as well as I can. But it is (like any firmware or bios/UEFI update) at your own risk.

Good luck :sunglasses:

2 Likes