Anyone experiencing FedEx delivery delays

Uh, oh. My package is delayed. In Troutdale, OR. This is bad.

1 Like

YUP, Troutdale, the black hole of the FedEx system.
Thoughts and prayers!

Satan has a summer home there.

1 Like

My package (Stellar phono) wad three days early and delivered today! Except that it required a signature and I wasn’t there, so it’ll be on time on Monday.

I hate to say it @vkennedy61 but I think FedEx just likes me. Two out of last three have been early. Just sayin😀

2 Likes

Enjoy it while it lasts. Statistically you are about to be disappointed in the near future.

1 Like

Yes, I’m sure my time is coming.

But sounds like statistically you’re in for some good FedEx service then too! Looking forward to your good news posts.

2 Likes

The pendulum swings.

1 Like

This is comical so you have to see all 4 emails.

First email 09/16/22 5:36 PM:
Yay! My new preamp will be here Tuesday.

Second email 09/16/22 9:35 PM:
Wow it’s coming on Sunday 2 days early!

Third email 09/17/22 9:57 PM:
Oops. Now it’s going to be coming on Monday one day early.

Fourth email 09/18/22 4:45 AM:
Couldn’t be delivered Sunday at 4:45 AM because no one was available? What??
Delivery is back to to one day early on Monday.

:

Seems to be par for the course. Some of our deliveries are seamless, some are delivery roulette.

You live in Perrysburg? I went to high school across the river in Maumee. :grin:

All mine in the last six months from FedEx have arrived on time or early. Maybe Santa Fe is a Black Hole of FedEx Goodness. Deliveries from PSA, Acoustic Sounds, and a few other places all great.

I also have a notice on an earlier delivery date from Fed Ex, first time if it holds true. I had several with UPS and US mail before and it happened. But more often late with both services usually with a delivery exception occurred notice. I do have more problems with Fed Ex than UPS or US mail. But here is my latest notice from Fed Ex on my new USB cable I just bought.

I live in Michigan. I think there is a FedEx warehouse in Perrysburg…

The good news is they delivered my new P20 last week and the box doesn’t look like it rolled down a flight of stairs!

3 Likes

OK so here’s an update to the update. It says that they attempted to make the delivery at 11:47 AM today. Only they did not as the office has been open since 6:00 AM.

And then 2 minutes later I get this email:

At least it’s “On Time.” :roll_eyes:

given their recent earnings call, I wouldn’t hold my breath for improvement.

1 Like

Whoo Hoo—lucky you, an on time delivery! :sunglasses:

1 Like

They could have saved a whole lot of grief by just delivering the package as promised without the pre delivery fanfare. Hopefully it arrives safe and sound.

1 Like

Now it’s my turn. My amp was scheduled for delivery this Wednesday. Now it’s Friday.

2 Likes

I can’t even find out from Gryphon if my gear has even shipped. And all 800 pounds of it is going to Chicago instead of me. Fortunately I am not suffering with my existing gear. Quite the contrary. But Gryphon, at best, seems aloof.

2 Likes

Between blowing off customer inquiries about product paid for…and no warranty for legitimate second hand Gryphon purchases…umm…they suck! :-1: