Bridge II update?

Looking forward to it’s improvement!

Hope it is tested with Snowmass and the cover presentation is working. 3.5.1 has problems showing covers with snowmass. I use Jriver to play music from my Macbook pro into the bridge. Redcloud had no cover problems, snowmass sounds better so no “bridge” cover at the moment.

Ronald

My hope is, that QOBUZ connect will work😊

2 Likes

That depends on your app. My account works flawlessly with firmware 3.5.1 and HD Connect for iOS, also with Bubble UPNP on android tablet.

My hope is Audirvana will work fine :roll_eyes:

1 Like

What is the answer to jumbuck’s question: What is the version number of of the new bridge update?

If the DS dac bridge is showing as version 3.6.2 and “Firmware Update: Up to Date,” is this a good place to be?

It’s the only way to be and currently this is the only option. You (and me) can only wait until there is an “update available”. And so we all hope (and pray) that there will be an update in an indefinite future, at some point. Om mani padme hum …

You can roll back Bridge versions using a windows computer and MConnectSetup.exe. Many of the old versions are available. Have PS Audio send you the link for the files. I rolled back and forth from 3.5.1 to 2.9.14. Album art works well with 2.9.14 but not 3.5.1. Don’t care about most of the new features (and do care about album art) and if there’s a sound difference, I sure don’t hear it.

1 Like

“Where’s that confounded bridge”?Led Zeppelin Houses of the holy.:blush::+1:

1 Like

Paul, the new version would also show up for current 3.6.2 users as soon as available?

Hmm, mine still shows 3.5 with no option to update.

Yes, the announced update yesterday didn’t come.

Perhaps the “Senior Executive VP in charge of Bridgell Firmware Releases” is off on stress leave.

The updated just appeared to me in my DSJr, using mconnect

1 Like

Updated to 3.6.17. All is well and working. Music playing.

1 Like

What exactly is this update supposed to do or improve?

1 Like

Updated. No album art!

How are you guys updating the bridge? I have a Sr and the bridge sys it’s still up to date with 3.5.1. I tried power cycling with no effect…?

• Implementation of MQA’s latest build

• Fixed issue for MQA output and codec info

• Fixed bug on sending MQA type (MQA & MQA Studio) for Roon source

• Fixed issue on sending album image from Spotify

• Modifying the timing of sending album image from Roon TIDAL.

• The latest Spotify library implemented.

• The latest Roon Raat v1.1.30 implemented.

• Improvement in DLNA/UPnP Device Search.

• Implemented DSD DFF playback(sending dff64 via DoP).

4 Likes