Cheap Tweak... using aaa battery's!

Been using this battery tweak…Cheap and fun to experiment…I like it! I tried it on my speaker cables and my rca interconnects…I settled with one pair on the input of my preamp and another pair on my amp input. Of course…as always…ymmv…Enjoy the fun if you so desire. Let me know what you all think!
Give it a good half hour or hour to settle in!

I use a typical bread tie to attach. No fuss and no muss…

1 Like

This reminds me of the Audioquest DBS system.

7 Likes

That’s what some peeps discussed on the Agon thread.But this way it is not tied into the cables themselves.

Don’t feed the troll

Troll?

Mark is anything but a “troll”

5 Likes

Absolutely true, OP is a long term respected member.

3 Likes

Just about as scientic and effective too! It is imperative that you twist the tie wrap in a clockwise direction or it won’t work.

2 Likes

Then he’s a useful idiot of a troll from another thread

Also helps to use a green felt tip marker around the edges of the battery

1 Like

When one expresses a dispassionate opinion, then the (rational) opinion is what is heard and evaluated.
But when that opinion is expressed with nastiness, then nastiness is all that is heard.
You might think it’s cute to be nasty. But it isn’t.

8 Likes

Calling him a troll was being polite. The assumption being that he is too smart to believe this nonsense and is just having a joke with us.

1 Like

Thank you for your explanation. That’s appreciated. But hereon, it’s never polite to call someone a “troll”. Especially someone who the community recognizes as a good-natured, valued member.

10 Likes

Understood :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

We need @Vmax!

Psst vmax over here…

2 Likes

I am torn between tweak brands to try? Which Max is the best?

3 Likes

The pink bunny might get Al onboard?

5 Likes

Oh that’s easy!!! The "V"Max of course! :wink:

3 Likes

Wow…A troll? Sorry to let you down friend… but my intentions are only to give maybe some food for thought in the land of tweakdom… If you don’t care to try it yourself that’s understandable…but being someone who has always liked to explore new ideas and things in general…especially in this fascinating hobby of audio we all love so much…I’m so sorry to have offended you with my silly contribution to this forum and to all of the wonderful members that I can say are smart enough to make their own determination in things audio… I hear a difference in this battery tweak and think it has made a worthwhile addition to my listening pleasure. Try it with an open mind and let us know your thoughts…good or bad!

Cheers!

10 Likes

Are those OFC or solid silver bread ties?

2 Likes