Alright, we’re finished testing DMP 3.10 and we’re extremely happy with this release. It’ll be the last release for DMP this year.
It’s pretty close to “there” and I encourage all DMP owners to download the firmware and get to know it.
Here’s the issues that fixed:
- SACDs don’t always complete DSD handshake
- CD/SACDs play first few seconds of song when user presses Stop
- Implemented timeout to large screen display even when there is no Album Art, if Cover Art is enabled
- Bit depth and sample rates for a lot of media formats are not consistent on display between DSD/DSjr and DMP
- Repeat mode not working consistently
- Playing certain CDs causes DMP to crash
- Dimmer slider doesn’t affect the logo brightness
- Pressing Play/ pause button on remote while Tray is out should cause CD to start playing after load
- Play immediately after disc insert or Stop doesn’t play
- Sample rate and bit-depth are displayed when user moves through directories
Enjoy this latest update. It’s available for download now on the PS Audio download page