Opinionated

So what alternative forum have identified that meets your needs more specifically, care to share as some of us are willing to learn beyond the PSA Forum. :thinking:

http://www.icechewing.com/

3 Likes

Whaaaaat!!?

:laughing:

1 Like

Who knew?

Naturally!

For all y’all’s Info: He’s still around, as of yesterday, still being…opinionated:

1 Like

His posts in that thread were all made before he announced his departure in this thread.

A thread about being opinionated and not a mention of cables which, of course, make no difference at all.

1 Like

proper headgear

2 Likes

Sorry - all I have is 1d resolution.

Like Redbook :man_shrugging:t2::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

As do we all, but I saw the thread in real time.

Spot on! :slight_smile:

…or, Mongo just hydrant in kennel of life…depending on your point of view.

goofily,

Mongo

And here I thought the Universe was on Boulder TIme :man_shrugging:t2::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It is, we just don’t know it. Say there used to be an NIST atomic clock some where out there? Just give it a nudge.

I think this thread has proven his point.

2 Likes

Which came first? The chicken or the egg?
The same can be asked about atitudes shown in the interactions on the thread that prompted this one.

We is who we is.

4 Likes

No doubt Ted.
I know where I am and I am happy to be here.

Yes sir! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave…

1 Like

Hi @badbeef,
I have been hanging around the Jazz Sounds thread where we agree on some things and disagree on others, but we totally understand it is personal taste :grinning:

Back to my opinionated opinion: I only used the human analogy and the food and beverage analogy to approximate the notion that a power regenerator running at 37 - 42 Celsius is lukewarm. Below 37 Celsius is it tepid. So, I am not sending mine for service anytime soon. I never intended to challenge anybody’s qualifications or scientific knowledge, neither do I have any biases against doctors especially that I have 2 siblings + 5 nephews and nieces who are are doctors. I totally appreciate their work and the pressure they put up with.

Reading team comments, I highly appreciate your attempts to change the atmosphere. Thank you for the reconciliatory messages. I love the light heartedness that you spread around despite these trying times! Thank you so much :heartbeat: :bouquet:

2 Likes