Opinionated

Who are you all talking to? Mr or Ms erospa has left the building. They said so at the start of this thread.

4 Likes

I think you all are too opinionated and now I must go to ASR forum. bye bye

9 Likes

Stop by the Audiophiles North America page on Facebook on your way.

You will come back here very refreshed from your journey, I am sure.

:wink:

2 Likes

haahaa :grin: I am not familiar with that but sorry I already left the building.
I could say the same about many forums I know of but I´m gone …

O.K. Bye.

2 Likes

I am enjoying no one is taking shots at the OP, even though he insulted the group as he left. :+1:

3 Likes

Wait–give me a minute…

2 Likes

i don’t mean to take a shot at anyone, but i will never understand the purpose of posting these threads.

either they’ve gone, and they won’t see any responses, and it’s like lighting a fire and running away…

or they keep logging in to see the aftermath, and they never really left.

anyway, me replying to it just means that I am also guilty for perpetuating the silliness, so with that, i must announce that I AM LEAVING THE FORUM FOR GOOD

How about: Don’t let the screen door hit you in the ass on your way out.

4 Likes

O.K., bye.

Those are wonderful hats. Did you knit them yourself? I have a comedy hat upstairs, but I assume yours are for serious endeavours. Do you really have a book on Bill Bruford? Here’s a few choice quotes from Paul’s book. Opinionated enough? (Says the owner of two one-box systems)

1 Like

Ah Steven, you quote dear Paul from so long before the Strata. It’s all about compromises, no?

1 Like

Paul is right!

1 Like

terzinator…are your terzinating for good…? :smile:

Dollars to doughnuts…he is still
lurking around…

You know the curiosity thing…

I’ve never seen a opinionated post in this forum, IMHO

7 Likes

He goes on to suggest that if you have to buy one, buy the Sprout.

Shocking!

Welcome back…

:smile: :grin: :joy: :rof

1 Like

Really?

Dalek hifi

1 Like