PS Audio LED Logo

Looks good, Brett - it’ll be interesting to see the draft!

Here’s the draft. The letters and dark regions will reflect the LED light, any one of ~12 colors.

Screen Shot 2020-09-08 at 10.10.20 AM

2 Likes

And that will stand on the black weighted base like those on the website? I have all silver gear, any chance the base can be polished Aluminium or something to match?

I’ll be keeping an eye on this one. I was actually just wondering the other day about logo polo shirts, while watching one of Paul’s videos.

I was sporting some of my PS gear while I was down in NZ.
Sadly no one recognized me nor the PS logo :pensive:

4 Likes

With that view, you had your face in a bag of chips? :wink:

4 Likes

I gotta hand it to them, they do crisps right in NZ.

6 Likes

As I understand, yes. Given the cost the base is undoubtedly plastic from China. I don’t know if the acrylic can be removed from the base or not but it could be masked off and painted.

Best to ask Joe groveengravers@gmail.com

1 Like

Just sent him a message, I’ll take it in black if that’s all they have. Thanks for doing the work for the prototype.

How about a PS Audio lightbox?

McIntosh sells one for a mere $1,500.

Okay, I’m kidding - something like this doesn’t seem to be in PSA’s DNA.

It’s nice, but I don’t know if it’s $1500 nice.

1 Like

Turns out they have a wood base so I got that.

Oh, I’d prefer that too. Any pictures?

1 Like

The logo on the back of the T (with pocket, I hope) will be great for me when dressing. I often put the shirt on backwards. :smile:
Chas

1 Like

Ordered mine Friday!

Received the logo today. It’s larger than I imagined. Our aesthetic won’t allow it to be out in the listening room but it’s cool to have on the stack in the back. The iPhone camera has some trouble with the LED, it’s smoother color than the photos imply.

9 Likes

Surrounded by a glorious splendid sweeping vista… James looking into a bag of chips… classic.

1 Like

The logo is great fun! I did not expect multiple color choices however.

1 Like

It has many fantastic lighting options! :wink: Probably a dozen color choices, varying intensity and even rotation, fade, blink…

1 Like