Synergistic Research ORANGE Quantum Fuse Vs Blue Fuse

Glad to be of help where i can…

To give perspective my oranges are starting in on week 2 of burn in and still flip back and forth between wow yep that’s what they are all about
to “quit fooling around you guys”…the going back and forth gradually
goes away and the desired results come together and remain…

So be encouraged…keep burning them in

1 Like

Thanks, you’re pretty convinced. So I’m sure you know what you’re talking about. I flipped them back in the right direction and I’m now prepared for what’s coming.

Thanks again!

1 Like

Forgot to say in the burning process am playing The Best of Chesky of
Chesky Jazz and Test cd…

Track 38 Cable and Equipment Burn In…on repeat play…24/7 (almost)

The sound of it it is similar to waves breaking on a gravely beach…kind of nice background sound.

Thanks, this could be of interest for only one of the fuses. Only one is feeding pre-amps powersupply. The other is feeding the clocks of the pre. Then I have one in the powersupply of the AQvox switch. And there’s one feeding a JCat fempto netcard with a modified ultra OCXO clock.

1 Like

What about your power amp?

They have those 10x38mm fuses. They are stil standard.

1 Like

Funny thing …I started with my power amp…then P12 regenerator
and worked backwards from there with 1st HiFi tuning Supremes then
SR Blues…

But with the Oranges preamp then power amp then P12…

1 Like

Yes, I think working from the source side is better. The rest of the chain is automatically provided by a better signal

1 Like

It’s still very hard to be patient with these fuses. There’s nothing to enjoy yet :face_with_raised_eyebrow:. Hmm I’m only on 80 hours! Let’s wait and see :sunglasses:

1 Like

Keep 'em cooking…mine are now begining to strut their
stuff and I do mean show off …but taking about 1.5 weeks
to get there.

Don’t throw the baby out with the bath water…you will soon be grinning ear to ear!!

Excercise some forbearance and patience…kinda like farmer…
plants a seed but it takes time for seed to sprout and then bear fruit…
right…right !!!

1 Like

All right… one is actually cooking for sure. The powersupply is 40degrees Celsius maybe that will help :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

At 80 hours my oranges were back and forth like a yo-yo…
so keep cooking you chef you

You ever sautee oranges…? :grinning:

I leave everything powered for a few weeks. It’s a bit difficult because there are 2 new powersupply’s and a new clock and a new cable. It sounded so incredibly good the first day. So there’s more then the fuses to break in.

Thanks again!

No never, so my first time 4 fuses. Let us taste in a few weeks

1 Like

They should deliver them broken in. I will pay 5 bugs more next time😁

1 Like

Funny guy… ha ha :grinning: :grinning:

And btw what is the usd currency exchange on one of those bugs
you would pay with?

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I think there’s no valuta change necessary. Same bugs over here, but ours are eating 230Volts and you can keep the change :rofl:

wizenheimer

1 Like

Yes sorry! You are right. Just kidding off course. I’m very happy with the input you gave me :hugs:

1 Like