System Photos!

I have received an answer from Mads

“Yes I make one :slightly_smiling_face: See if I can reach it today” Then I will send you the link privately

Here it is Kim who has been past Mads and Mads unpacks the speakers with Kim. It’s going to be cool if Paul invites his customers to unpack and listen to the new PS audio speakers. Wow

“Kim - OMG. A700 - here beside A500. They sound awesome. Massive low bass and a clarity known from the A500.” (Kim is a musician, and has been a theater director for several years.)

The first time (200 hours) I play with my cool PS audio BHK Signature Preamplifier - then I play 200 hours with box

More love Michael

7 Likes

Hi Everyone
Here is my system which consists of
Pre - Ayre KX-R
Streamer PS Audio Direct Stream

Amps Classe CT-M 600
Speakers Wilson Maxx2
Power Plant 5 only on the front end.
Turntable Clearaudio DC Performance with various carts
Phono Avid Audio Pellar
Cables Transparent and Furutech
Room is well treated with some custom bass treatment and DIY diffusors.

30 Likes

Michael, that is an excellent comparison:

• 200 h A700 XLR balanced connection to PS Audio BHK Pre Amp, note: no equalizer or rom treatment function possible, but 2 1/2 or 3 way crossover options programmable via USB config file
    vs.
  • 200 h A700 wireless (lossless 24 bit 96 kHz) connection to Buchardt’s USB/Toslink/SPDIF single ended RCA DAC/pre amp/WISA transponder, which solution does offer equalizer / room treatment option

This comparison will tell if smart room correction in the EUR 250 Buchardt module will be more effective in improving sound quality than the EUR 6000 pre amp addressing the imperfections in the signal chain from source to speaker.

I am very curious.

2 Likes

20 Likes

Master Tuning - there are more under development. When I was on the listening room’s visit, I naturally got to discuss with Mads which ones I need. There will be a few more in a few days.

You just hit exactly what I want to do. I want to see if I can conclude in some good language English - lol my google English is not the best.

more love Michael

Are they B&W’s for when housemates are asleep? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I forgot to tell you about the visit to the development department. There is a new box of under development of Mads own product. I saw several different power singers m.m. The “old box” can then deliver back and the amount is then deducted from the new box. I have suggested to Mads that customers should have the opportunity to do their own Master Tuning with the program and then put them up on the website for use by all customers around the world. Now we have to see if it becomes an option

Michael, you have a good link to Mads.

Perhaps you can forward my observations in this matter. The WEB-site of Buchardt to which you provided the link for MasterTunes is rather unclear about which Marstertune is suitable for the A700, A500 or both.

I looked and it fro a A700 owners perspective but all master tunes are named A500, so I woud really hesitate to utilise those for the A700. Now it looks lie there are no Mastertunes for the A700 speakers. While on the Buchardt A700 those are advertised.

It would be good to be clear about the suitability / compatibility of the MasterTunes.

Best regards, Rudolf

1 Like

Yes Mads, told me that they are working on a more high end HUB (module / box) but it’s probably a while till it will be released and for now there is the current HUB with it’s remote. If the HUB will sound impressive all ready that High End HUB will be a nice upgrade I guess.

So your report will be very useful.

1 Like

The first is for the A500 and the second is for the A700

I have sent your message to Mads and send you a private message

A700
I can unveil - that the first dac impressions of the box seen compared to far expensive dacs were incredible - there were small differences. But now I’m listening to it with my PS audio DS.

Mads works on a cardioid bass Master Tuning - Cardioid and how we make the room disappear.
It’s done soon.

( https://www.stereophile.com/content/going-dutch-dutch-conversation-martijn-mensink-page-2 )

PS Audio senior loudspeaker designer, Chris Brunhaver has many great videos about speakers. see them here https://www.psaudio.com/ask-paul/

It will be exciting and I look forward to listening to Ps audio’s new speaker

1 Like

Looks good

I”d love to get a few snacks and sit down in those cinema armchairs!

2 Likes

I run with my PS audio over xlr to the speakers. Black Lotus with Walton it is also on Paul’s play list. It shook the listening chair seriously lol. Now they just have to be played 100 hours, before I start playing with them. Good evening to the HIFI people.

More love Michael

11 Likes

You would be invited for sure!
Nice to share this hobby.

1 Like

A few new Boulder-ado thingymabobs:

20 Likes

Hay RsZk, that’s one beautiful set up! What did you use for interconnects?

Beautiful!! Starting that break-in! Have a fun weekend with the new toys.

I haven’t posted my system since getting the second sub, the P20, and removing the speaker grilles.

20 Likes

OMG, what are those subs? They’re enormous!

They’re SVS PB 16 Ultra’s. They make explosions fun! :smiley: But they are also very musical too. Best subs I’ve ever owned.

4 Likes