System Photos!

And it’s way better than a boom box. :grin:

3 Likes

While I’m waiting for the Pass Labs XP-22 preamp I thought I’d improve access to the Jay’s CDT3-3 from the shelf above. Also added a motion sensing LED to better see the CD loading and unloading process.

Finally found an excuse to use my trim router to clean up the edge of the new cutout.

16 Likes

:heavy_plus_sign:

:heavy_multiplication_x:

:heavy_division_sign:

:heavy_equals_sign:

10 Likes

Would I be the seal? :joy:

2 Likes

i thought of this

4 Likes

I like the cable a lot more than the other want to be’s

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Brilliant!:smiling_face:

2 Likes

Oh, that’s way gooder… :joy:

1 Like

I dunno, do you prefer fish over ratty rodent vermin? :rofl:

My brain saw a seal eating a snake (oil) - or the other way around, mind you it probably just actually means it’s time to consider upping my reading glasses another +.5 strength… :disguised_face:

On that note, at least every time my need for a stronger +.5 strength glasses seems to be required, Sony adds another 5 - 10 inches to their current TV screen lineup.
See? Nature finds a way.

terzinator nailed it though - good one! :ok_hand:

3 Likes

@pikpen there is an ironic joke from a great Italian artist who passed away a few decades ago, Alberto Sordi, and surely good @luca.pelliccioli will know him.

I translate what it could become in English:

Are you fooling me? :rofl:

3 Likes

I think it’s pretty impossible to translate that, neither in Italian. Too much direct, incisive and immediate!: love slang (Gigi Proietti should provide lots of examples too).
Sorry guys, things for Italians only…

4 Likes

You’re right, thank you Luca. :rofl:

1 Like

As was also Il Principe della risata, the great Totò. :smile:

2 Likes

you guys with your new racks - i’m still trying to figure out where to put the power amps on mine…

24 Likes

Are you using Isoacoustic or Townsend pods underneath your rack? :smile:

3 Likes

my usual cork bungs - we’re a low rent outfit here :slight_smile:

The cats have, of course, ignored the entire thing, and are far more interested in bouncing around on my hifi and sabotaging my workbench (dining table covered in soldery stuff) but I reckon they will get used to “the cat rack” soon enough (i.e. wait until they think we don’t want them to use it, then they will be all over it).

3 Likes

I have the exact same “equipment rack”.

My cats ignored it until I randomly moved it to a different location.

Now they are all over it.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

FWIW

3 Likes

I find that the cats like those racks in front of windows.

1 Like

they are a bit big for it really but seem happy to have a perch nonetheless

6 Likes