Goodness. Sorry guys, been up to my elbows in buildings and products. My apologies. Yes, for certain, there’s a bug in the new release that despite our testing we did not catch. We did most of our testing on a Junior and that was to make sure it played well and sounded right. Which it did and does.
In fact, I don’t know how many have noticed the SQ improvement in 3.6.2 but I’ll bet a few of you did.
Indeed, the artwork on DS broke when using MConnect software - which is sad because the programmers at Converse are responsible for both. We’ve been working hard to get this fixed. We know artwork is important though to be honest I rarely look at it and focus instead on SQ. My bad.
In the meantime so many people have been upset about losing artwork that we pulled the firmware version down. As soon as the bug is fixed we’ll launch new firmware.
We’re thinking now we’ll likely ask a handful of you to beta test it for us. We work really hard at testing this product and have our checklist of measurements, Bit Perfect tests, SQ parameters, decoding parameters, MQA properties, etc. that it has to pass before we release. To be honest, artwork was never on that checklist and we didn’t look for it. Our bad. It is now.
You guys are better at finding the few bugs that sometimes crop up despite our best efforts.
I’ll let you know as soon as Converse comes up with a fix and then we’ll do some testing in the field and then we’ll have another release.
My apologies on behalf of the company. And, my personal apologies for being silent. I have been tracking this thread and pushing engineering to get this fixed. I just didn’t let you all know that was the case.