Your drink of choice

It’s different, very sweet, but I like it better.

One of my favorite mixers for that is really good unfiltered apple juice.
Learned that one when I lived in Warsaw back in the 90’s.
I was given a small bunch of that Buffalo Grass and managed to sneak it through customs. I was told to place a single blade in a good bottle of Vodka for a couple of months before drinking. Happy to say it worked very well.

2 Likes
2 Likes

This is not highfalutin but gets the job done when you’re really just a boozer.

8 Likes

What is the base material? Grain, potato, etc.

Carrot celery cucumber lemon ginger cilantro juice.

No idea but the taste, :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Last night:

Today

I bought a Coravin Wine Dispensing system as I don’t drink a bottle anymore. I can have a glass and not waste the balance of the bottle.

The Coravin is clever and fun to use, but silly expensive.

It is expensive but the argon gas is cheaper than the wine. I don’t feel guilty when I open an expensive bottle any longer, knowing full well that I’ll never drink it.

1 Like

Picked this up today for $30 and wow. The deal was limited to one bottle and I can see why. Will buy again.

3 Likes

Probably makes your system sound better ! Great wine does that to mine. :thinking: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

second best tweak…weed is no 1

4 Likes

I usually prefer vodka. And the tastiest to me is Haku.

3 Likes

But- for breakfast my favorite is the Bloody Mary they serve at “Drift-In” in Bradenton Beach

1 Like

I’ve got a bottle of Haku in my Vodka stash. It’s an interesting and pleasant taste.

While I’m at this… lunch at Smitty’s in Lockhart serves the best bbq. And it goes best with a Shiner.

2 Likes

I’ll have to think about a dinner drink. But after dinner there’s nothing like a cappuccino at La Vittoria’s in Boston.

2 Likes

Having some of this tonight. . . .

5 Likes