Audio Magic Masterpiece M-1 Fuses

Whisper intrigues me since you have high marks about it. My system, with all the upgrades and tweaks, is in a particularly good state for any SQ changes I felt. So, this is an enjoyable time for me to listen to Whisper, and Dragon. I am sure I will be happy with one, or both.

I bought two more after trying out two. It is only a meter so hope your rack is not too spread out. If it doesn’t beat the Dragon then after Duncan works on it. We will ship it back to you for round 2 after latest magic touches. I after all am waiting on an Air Lens. Lol it will keep aging like a fine wine I reckon.

1 M is perfect and is the same length as the Dragon. :+1:

1 Like

Hey, can I get in on this? I’d love to hear the Whisper against my new incoming Dragon!

You should check with Duncan since it is his cable. I plan to keep it for up to two weeks before I ship it back to him.

Haven’t been following this thread, what is this Whisper you speak of? HDMI cable? Any links?

https://www.commongroundcables.com/whisper

1 Like

The whisper I am sending @dchang05 is 15 amp iec. If comparing on a P20 and your Dragon has 20 amp iec it will be different. The 15 amp iec female and receptacle on P20 will need significant burn into be a fair comparison. At least 150 hours is needed on both 15 amp and 20 amp P20 iec is needed or you need a burned in adapter. That is my observations.

It is my cable I purchased from Duncan. Duncan will be doing his upgrades afterwards to it to open it up some my more and further lower its noise floor. That is why I said if it doesn’t beat your Dragon I initially maybe Duncan has another shot. You just have to eat the shipping to him and then back to me to hear the upgrade.

1 Like
1 Like

I assume it just needs some settle-in time since it’s used. I will use it on PST and BHK pre only. One week each to start on PST first.

Since you have a P-15 a good follow up would be the Dragon HC comparison also.

Okay the base Whisper Arrives Saturday by USPS. Have fun. I will send you Duncan’s shipping address by PM for its configuration refresh. Keep us updated in the Cable Sutra thread please

1 Like

:person_fencing: Sounds good, and I will post on Sutra thread.

I sincerely regret my part in the creation of the topic “Tuning rings”. I am so very, very, very tired about seeing them mentioned. Just sayin…

4 Likes

These rings are wonderful, and vmax is working on a turbo version of it. Beta reviews will be posted soon.

1 Like

From now on I will refer to Vmax as Ringo.

4 Likes

Definitely the “ring-o star”

1 Like

Perhaps your stealthometer is too pegged far to the right and you need to let off the helium gas in those boutique power cables to appreciate what your tuning ring contribution has done for our mere mortal cables? The helium might lighten your mood.

1 Like

I just got confirmation that the AQ Dragon Source is shipping out today, and I should get it on Monday. The timing is perfect. I will run it on my 500-bottle wine cellar for a week to break in. Last time I did it with the Dragon HC and the motor ran smoother and quieter. The 20-yr Cab. tasted wonderful. I highly recommend using Dragon to power your wine cellar or refrigerator. :rofl:

6 Likes